FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk

CaleyFan

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Falkirk won the day yes...they'll be talking about it the rest of the day but come tomorrow they wont. All they will be thinking about is staying up in the SPL. The cup is last thing on there minds

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

Dont kid yourselves... this cup final will the first and last cup final for a lot of these players.

This will be on their minds big time, and dont forget its european games as well.

If Falkirk go down what are the bets on John Hughes going down with them.

That would be a shame.John Hughes has put a power of work into this club since he went there, is always up front and directly honest and a person I have no doubt the players can trust. He deservs more than a thank you and a polite kick in the rear I think.

If it were to happen I wonder where he would go.?..Falkirk's loss might be some other club's gain--he is a very passionate, knowledgeable football person .

Falkirk won the day yes...they'll be talking about it the rest of the day but come tomorrow they wont. All they will be thinking about is staying up in the SPL. The cup is last thing on there minds

you missed my poiunt i know they will be thinking about staying in the spl i just didnt want them to win so they didnt get a confidence boost and go on a good run if you had read what i wrote properly you would have sussed what i meant i found your reply really patronising

:D :P :021: :015: :lol:

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

How many rules have I just broken? :D

about 5 ;)

Anyway, back to the SERIOUS point, why is everyone worried about a Division 1 team? I see no threads about Dundee, Dunfermline, Partick, Clyde etc etc.