Sesh Army Roll Call

12th Man

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What times Spoons open?

I know u can get drink at sometime in the morning there, but you have to buy food?

Yeah think you have to buy a breakfast and you can get 2 drinks. So quick breakfast at home it is then the keg!

you are only alowed 2 drinks if you have a child with you for a meal other wise just normal drinking

So, if you eat a child, you only get two drinks? Eat my youngest, please - I'll easily stand you a bottle of anything you fancy!

Just watch out fer the old fat grey haired **** in the kilt - if any of ya wee bestards can outsing me I will run around the pitch at the end starkers !!

You're on :lol:.. Any good with backing vocals?

:lol: I bought my ticket on Sunday night and I'm further back than you.

Aye, the infamous Fritzl drum aint so good nowadays.. Get your cymbals and top hat oot.

Edited by ICTFCkev

What times Spoons open?

I know u can get drink at sometime in the morning there, but you have to buy food?

Yeah think you have to buy a breakfast and you can get 2 drinks. So quick breakfast at home it is then the keg!

you are only alowed 2 drinks if you have a child with you for a meal other wise just normal drinking

Is this what you are saying:

If you have a child with you. You are only aloud 2 drinks but if you dont you can drink as much as you like???

The sesh army Skye battalion will be there, section G, row H. The telephone connection is so slow on Skye, it was thursday before I got throooo to the stadiuhm....

Train gets in at 9, then it's straight to the pub for a deoch. (I was in the spoons in Edinburgh last weekend at half nine and they were serving. I'm guessing Inverness is the same..... here's hoping.)

Oh when the sesh,

go seshing on.

Oh when the sesh go seshing on,

I want to be in that sesh-on (session)

Oh when the sesh go seshing on.

Edited by eileanacheoICT

The Keg! :lol:

Yeah I didnt know any other pubs that were open at 9am though. Someone told me Finlays opens at 9am as well so that might be a better idea. Think I'm gonna phone them and spoons and see if they are open that early and what the deal with drink is. Some where with a bit more atmosphere than spoons might be good. Finalys would be alright as it aint to far from the Caley club. Would be a good idea to get all the 9am steamers to the same pub :D

Yeah I didnt know any other pubs that were open at 9am though. Someone told me Finlays opens at 9am as well so that might be a better idea. Think I'm gonna phone them and spoons and see if they are open that early and what the deal with drink is. Some where with a bit more atmosphere than spoons might be good. Finalys would be alright as it aint to far from the Caley club. Would be a good idea to get all the 9am steamers to the same pub :blah01:

Let us know how ya get on?

Yeah I didnt know any other pubs that were open at 9am though. Someone told me Finlays opens at 9am as well so that might be a better idea. Think I'm gonna phone them and spoons and see if they are open that early and what the deal with drink is. Some where with a bit more atmosphere than spoons might be good. Finalys would be alright as it aint to far from the Caley club. Would be a good idea to get all the 9am steamers to the same pub :blah01:

Let us know how ya get on?

Bad news steamers. I called witherspoons and they open at 8am but they don't serve alcahol untill 11am. Also called Finlays and it doesnt open untill 11am.

So they only pub I know of that opens at 9am is the Keg so it will have to be there for a couple of hours untill the others open. Whos all coming to steam in?

So who is all out at 9?

Not 100% sure on my plans yet. I trying to decide whether I should get up extra early to go to the Keg or just wake up at about 9ish and get tucked into some drinks at the house before heading in to town at about half 10.

How come the Keg is allowed to sell drink normally at 9 but other places aren't? Is it purely a business decision?