FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What Kind Of People Are They?

Johnboy

Re-introduce the death penalty?

:021:

--------------------------------

R.I.P Baby Peter

Edited by caleymad

What p1sses me off is the fact these vile individuals get the protection of anonimity. They should be named and shamed, so they can get a good hammering every day of their lives in jail, hopefully ending up by taking their own lives!

But...sadly no....theyy will get all the help of the day, a cushy time in jail with like minded peers, serve their time, get out, get access to all the best services....rehoused and helped to set up a new life. Sickening!

Interestingly...the report regardiing baby p.....social services reported about him that "injuries (were) expected as a matter of course". This is from the service supposed to protect him. Its an effing discgrace!

"Interestingly...the report regardiing baby p.....social services reported about him that "injuries (were) expected as a matter of course". This is from the service supposed to protect him. Its an effing discgrace!"

One of the things that so often goes unmentioned in these increasingly common cases is the community aspect, I mean where are the friends and neighbours and colleagues of these people when this stuff is going on... why must everything come down to the failure of an already inadequate social care system , where is the human factor in all this . I guess its a typical indictment of our 21st centure attitude to life " i'm alright jack sod everyone else "...

Never mind the death penalty, we should seriously consider sterilisation programmes for these folk.