FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gillian Black

With your informed info over the past wee while, I wondered if the big 'Cheerio' to Ian tomorrow will be matched by silence from you on this forum.

It could be the case that you are not changing to the Hearts forum but if you are, please remember that we would like to know how the wee man is doing in his pastures new.

Keep us posted and in the meantime if you are for the off - thanks for your candid postings on here.

Gillian may have an interest in Iain but I'm sure she's an out and out ICT fan at heart.

An interest but she seems to know totaly nothing at all but pretends she does. Comes across as some naive girl who has a crush on him so pretends she has inside info. :angry:

Gillian may have an interest in Iain but I'm sure she's an out and out ICT fan at heart.

An interest but she seems to know totaly nothing at all but pretends she does. Comes across as some naive girl who has a crush on him so pretends she has inside info. :ohmy:

True dat. Just like me and Rebrov.

An interest but she seems to know totaly nothing at all but pretends she does. Comes across as some naive girl who has a crush on him so pretends she has inside info. :ohmy:

Now, now, thats really not very nice

Very clever Joe. That comment comes across as a bit of stupid school humour from a very niave boy. Please refrain from degenerating the thread with such immature comments.

Oh! and I think you'll find Gillian is far from being some niave girl who has a crush on him.

• 3 weeks later...