confession..

Guest kingkojak

Guest kingkojak

im drinking a cuppa out of an old dundee yinited mug which dates back from my pre ICT days...  :006:

anyone else got a guilty secret / skeleton in their footy closet?

be honest!!

I have a list as long as your arm of naughty things I'd like to do to Joe Cole  :001: :001: :001:

hmmmmmmm,no sure whits more embarresing but ehd have to say naughty things wi Joe Cole is probly more forgiveable than drinking oot a Yenited mug...eh was once given a Cellic scarf but was only 7 and got over it.

Guest kingkojak

mee playing scratchy monkey with joe cole isnt a confession, its a fantasy.  :32:

im talking about repenting your sins to the ICT almighty. 

Kingkojak, you wanted a guilty secret, you got one, I was just trying to help your wee thread along. I've only ever supported quality teams - Caledonian FC, Caley Thistle, and Scotland, so none of your United bollox in my house! Surely having a United mug in Inverness is now a hanging offence, as opposed to Joe Cole who is merely well hung (allegedly  :001:)