News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Lee Cox signing for ICT

caleyrule

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets reserve judgement untill we see the guy in action. I think Tel has a good eye for talent!

I never saw much of Vigurs....but he very much got mixed reviews from my mates, who are/were season ticket holders at TCS. The views ranged from Ok to pish!

TB signs a young player and yet he let Wood and Vigurs go :004:

We have finally signed someone and yet people still arent happy

tbh is WYNESS101 ever happy? :D

Im happy!!

even thought he is young he could be good :lol: !

Congrats Butcher on Signing You first player in the Summer window :rolleyes: !

At least ICT are finally being seen to be doing something in the transfer front. But..

A relativly untried 18 year old from Leicester? I was hoping for a battle hardened, experienced player or two, that would have the experience of SFL. We won't have time to let unexperienced youngsters learn their trade if we hope to get back up straight away this season. I look forward to see who else comes in.

In mean time welcome to Inverness Lee, good luck and show me that I am wrong.

At least ICT are finally being seen to be doing something in the transfer front. But..

A relativly untried 18 year old from Leicester? I was hoping for a battle hardened, experienced player or two, that would have the experience of SFL. We won't have time to let unexperienced youngsters learn their trade if we hope to get back up straight away this season. I look forward to see who else comes in.

In mean time welcome to Inverness Lee, good luck and show me that I am wrong.

Surely this is our first signing off many? . I recon will need to bring in half a dozen or so players. After all, as I understand things we only have a 2/3 of a squad at the minute under contract. I'm sure as Butcher has said we will sign a few big battle hardened experienced players as well.

TB signs a young player and yet he let Wood and Vigurs go :D

We have finally signed someone and yet people still arent happy

I'm happy we signed someone but i dont understand why TB let vigurs and wood go there both young and could both hit it of well in the 1st division

great news, looks as though we have a scout or someone in the know around leicester, first odhiambo (who everyone agrees isa good talent) and now cox, who also looks like a talented player.

good to see some action.

Bit early to be saying Cox is a talented player isn't it? As far as I can see on my brief search of the interweb he has yet to play a first team game!

I would assume he is a 'versatile' player. I did find a little snippet about his time at Yeovil on loan where he was described as a midfielder although he never played for them

Edited by kencar

Can we give up the Vigurs and Wood talk please? Honestly give it a rest, doing my head in! They are gone, they aint coming back!

Im pleased we are making progress now. I know Terry's still on holiday, so im sure there will be alot of action once he comes back. Also i think the deadline for renewing contracts is Sunday, so hopefully find out who is staying on next week.