FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mr And Mrs Pb

buffy

Just wanted to say it was a grand time on Saturday in the Sneck for the wedding between Steph and Paul.... absolutely fantastic day. The bride was gorgeous - beautiful dress - and the groom was as handsome as ever.

Was rocking in the evening when I met up with the following hoolies....

CaleyD - sexy as ever

The Mann for the Job - wine buyer extraordinaire ;D

CuteCaleyChick and hubby - I ken who wears the troosers in that hoose that's for sure teehee

Leona - the hoolie fae Muir of Ord

L_G and the poor ither hauf - :)

Mhairi - as wicked as ever!

some auld yin who said I sat on his knee in Pitlochry (cannae mind yer name) lol

for the first time - Heilandee - ooooft ye kept this yin hidden eh? rrrrrr

and by text - JohnBoy who tried his hardest to get me accommodation in Ness on Saturday evening - bless yer stripey socks Sir

Sooperdooper thanks to Mee who "pit me up" for the weekend, whereby I had to endure endless hoors of bluddy tennis and burnt toast (my own doing!) :)

A few photaes of the bride n groom, and wan o me and the bride. Look away noo if yer easily offended lol.

post-690-1246488404.jpg

post-690-1246488511.jpg

post-690-1246488558.jpg

Buffy x

for the first time - Heilandee - ooooft ye kept this yin hidden eh? rrrrrr

Buffy x

:lol: Mrs HD sez she can recomend a good optician Buffy,nice to meet ya, by the way ya scrub up no bad yersel :lol:

Fifers and Dundonians being nice to each other! whatever next :lol:

LOL

GD asked if I came hame with a Caley top with ma name oan the back.... he's convinced there's one up here for me lol

*L_G_ could ye sort it oot? :lol:

If it hadnae been as hot as it was Heelandee I was gonna gie ye a swirl roond the dance flair.

Buffy x

It wasnt that obvious was it ??? That i am the boss !!!!

Was great seen ya hun just wished we could have stayed longer but Jnr had work and was on ealy shift so was up at 4.30 am poor husband lol !!!!

Hopefully meet up again soon !!!!!