FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stadium Open Evening

CaleyD

Yep good move and one which deserves to be praised ....... whether its Butcher, the club, members of the supporters trust, or a combination of all three that has led to recent positive events or positive pr opportunities, long may it continue !!!

This started off with the Trust floating the idea of one of our usual "Fans Forum" type events before the season kicked off. It was then Mike Smith who took it to the next level and suggested we perhaps make it more interesting with an open training night and Terry Butcher who put the icing on the cake by saying he would get mic'd up so as to make the whole thing more interactive. Also, thanks go to Darren for being the one who's bringing it all together and doing the organising and of course George Fraser and the Board who gave the whole thing the green light.

So yeah, it's a real team effort that has brought this about and turned it from what might have been a good event into what should be a great event.

I just hope people show their appreciation by making the effort to attend.....if 80,000 can turn out for that what's his name....begins with an R!!!

So whats the crack with this? Do we pay for do you get in for free in you are a season ticket holder?

This is a FREE event. No charge for anyone. All welcome. Bring your friends who might not have been to a game before and see if you can get them hooked. The more the merrier, it should be a great event and if it's well attended I'm sure it will be repeated in the future. I hope that the FREE stadium tours will prove popular.

Why is there always someone looking for a catch.

Should have said you have to turn up for painting on Saturday morning to guarentee a seat. :blink:

I wonder given the date if this will also be a launch of the new away strip? Just a thought.

The club shop is open that night so hopefully. Maybe the team will be wearing it to train on the night

Edited by WYNESS101

I wonder given the date if this will also be a launch of the new away strip? Just a thought.

The club shop is open that night so hopefully. Maybe the team will be wearing it to train on the night

It would be a good place to launch the new top.

It would be a good place to launch the new top.

The longer they wait to release it the less money they will get when they need it.