FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Caley videos to enjoy

BromleyEagle

Morning all!

Just registered on the site so hello to you all. I'm new to the Highlands but I can see the stadium from my house and have seen Caley play about a dozen times (over 12 years!) but mainly in the past 12 months since I moved up from Kent. Still a die-hard Crystal Palace fan so supporting a team that plays (or used to) in red and blue stripes with an eagle on the badge comes easy to me!

Quick question for you all...why doesn't the team run out to a favourite song? Palace have run out to the Dave Clark Five's 'Glad All Over' for about 40 years so how about adopting this or another suitably rebel-rousing tune?

Here are links to a couple of videos I've recently made. I'll make more over the coming season so keep an eye out on youtube for them.

Come on you Jags!

Bromley Eagle

Welcome.

Hope life as an ICT fan treats you well, hopefully you'll go for a season ticket since your so close and they're pretty cheap. The videos look good and are a change from the ones taken on a dodgy phone without a decent picture of one of our players passing - would be great if you can keep them up this season especially the away games :P

Edited by martinskye

Quick question for you all...why doesn't the team run out to a favourite song? Palace have run out to the Dave Clark Five's 'Glad All Over' for about 40 years so how about adopting this or another suitably rebel-rousing tune?

Highland Cathedral - CaleyD Remix

Eagle, what an awsome thing to do my good man, and the little bit after the Clach game was great to see too, keep up the good work, we should all get behind you, as was mentioned some of us dont get to see much of the games this is an awsome way to show the lads and lasses how well/bad we do from a fans eye view. :(

Highland Cathedral - CaleyD Remix

Not if I have anything to do with it :(

Really appreciated the Clach one BE - sorry I couldn't face the other one :tosser:

A wee suggestion is that you use 'ICT' to save annoying the Jaggies and also to avoid confusion when people search for Caley, as they still do, even 15 years after their demise.

Feck the Jaggies - you keep on supporting the Caley BE. Like the vids, might even end up liking you but get yon flag off this feckin site. :P

Consider it done. Can you clarify the situation? Are ICTFC the Jaggies or not? What should they be known as? (I'm aware of the history relating to the formation of the current team but don't want to offend anyone). :P

Feck the Jaggies - you keep on supporting the Caley BE. Like the vids, might even end up liking you but get yon flag off this feckin site. :P

Consider it done. Can you clarify the situation? Are ICTFC the Jaggies or not? What should they be known as? (I'm aware of the history relating to the formation of the current team but don't want to offend anyone). :P

Ignore him. Most people do :P