FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best ever player on TCS pitch

bauhaus

Everyone forgetting Butcher. He's been on the pitch and he's good.

He never played a game on the pitch.. Managed yes played no

the topic says

> Best ever player on TCS pitch

Terry Butcher is a player

He has been on the pitch

It doesnt say they have to PLAY on the pitch

Either Craig Bellamy, or one of the Turkish players in the B international up here. Can't mind his name, but he was a young lad in their midfield and he was absolutely outstanding. Pretty sure he got one of their goals too.

SEBOOOOOO!!!!!! SEBOOOOOOO!!!!!!

How confused were all the Rangers Fans that day :huh:

:lol::lol: That was brilliant. I loved that.

Theres no doubt that Larsson is and probably always will be the best player ever to play on the TCS. He was a world class player. Bellamy was good. But Larsson was far too good for SPL tbh.

that's a easy one...larsson with out a doubt, won the league for celtic several times, man utd and barca, the guy was world class, then bellamy, but still doesn't touch or come close to larsson.

Larsson was a better player overall than Bellamy, but nobody has ripped us apart as badly as Bellamy did thta night.

Gazza and Larsson.

I'm not sure Gazza ever actually played on the Caley Stadium pitch might be wrong though. Larsson was a great player but he wasn't his best the day he played ICT at Caley Stadium.

Guest WynessLegend

that's a easy one...larsson with out a doubt, won the league for celtic several times, man utd and barca, the guy was world class, then bellamy, but still doesn't touch or come close to larsson.

Larsson was a better player overall than Bellamy, but nobody has ripped us apart as badly as Bellamy did thta night.

Personally, I think they're both **** - particulary no-neck Bellamy.

Guest WynessLegend

Gazza and Larsson.

I'm not sure Gazza ever actually played on the Caley Stadium pitch might be wrong though. Larsson was a great player but he wasn't his best the day he played ICT at Caley Stadium.

Gazza only played against us in the cup game at Tannadice,

and on his visit to Caley Park Larsson was totally dominated by the majesty of Bobby Mann.

Dennis Wyness

First time round maybe, second time round he was as good as an old wet hat.

Just like brewster then

Hardly, Brewster only turned out twice on the TCS pitch the second time round if I remeber right.

Dennis Wyness

First time round maybe, second time round he was as good as an old wet hat.

Just like brewster then

Hardly, Brewster only turned out twice on the TCS pitch the second time round if I remeber right.

Some may argue that it was twice more than Dennis!

The keeper from the Liverpool XI game.

He was the best Liverpool Caley player

Apparently that keeper (Bouzainis or something) is 18, and two years ago Benitez reckoned he was the best 16 year old keeper in the world!

The keeper from the Liverpool XI game.

He was the best Liverpool Caley player

On performance at TCS probably that t*s*p*t Bellamy. On ability and success at higher levels it has to be Larsson. How many of us thought 15 years ago that guys who play in CL finals wouls be regular visitors to Inverness?

Larsson only played once at TCS in the cup game in 2003, he left Celtic the same time ICT were promoted. Bellamy only played thier once as well in the 2-0 loss to Celtic.

Seems pretty clear then. Bobby Mann, as if he had Henrick Larssen in his back pocket, he must have been the best. Certainly hard to argue past the Swede, since he has graced the very highest level, and made great players look mere average. Certainly think he was wasted at Celtic, not in terms of his achievements there, but playing in the SPL i mean.Suprised no one else gave wee Russell a mention even in top 3 or so. Difference between Larson and Bellamy was the welshman told everyone he was great, whereas the swede let everyone see he was great without the talk