FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Season - New T-Shirts

CaleyD

I earn not a single penny from providing this service, sales aren't huge (never expected them to be) and I just about cover costs.

I offered to do it for the club (on a more cost efficient/profitable basis) a few years back and they weren't interested. At the time I got the impression that selling anything other than "serious" merchandise would have been considered sacrilege!!!

Cant see the Highland News printing " COX UP FOR DERBY"

Bauhaus,

They are cowards. I actually dared Paul Chalk to write "Dunermline shafted by Cox" after that game. I cannot understand why he refused.

Caley D fair play to you if only the Commercial Dept had as much drive as yourself we'd be laughing.

It seems a pity that you can't reach a wider audience with your merchandise as it beats the pencils and rulers that are currently on offer.

I guess there's no chance of selling them outside the ground on Sat probably need a street vendors licence would you?

Caley D fair play to you if only the Commercial Dept had as much drive as yourself we'd be laughing.

It seems a pity that you can't reach a wider audience with your merchandise as it beats the pencils and rulers that are currently on offer.

I guess there's no chance of selling them outside the ground on Sat probably need a street vendors licence would you?

The wider audience is you and me and if you click on the image in CD's first post you'll be taken to his shop and can buy all his designs if you wish.

i am going to buy one for the craic ... once i get a job :D

You can have a job on Saturday Details here

Could be a nice little earner for the right people

HAHA thats brillantly linked....

anyways i already texted :P

If people have ideas for designs, or want something in a colour not shown etc then let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Quite similar design to our one and i just thought you should make a few for the county fans just out of generosity...

STAGS

LOVES

C*CKS

Edited by caleymad

• 1 month later...

Just waiting on this design to clear processing....

post-3-1255381757.jpg

:afro:

Brilliant, just a bit concerned they will be to thick over the bridge to get it.

I just want to hear the sound of a few hundred pennies dropping. Mon, Caley D, get them going in time for the game at Mingwall.