FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Noel Gallagher has left Oasis.

FortressICT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8228053.stm

Liam was always the worst out of the two - Noel is a legend and I'm really gutted they have split up, one of my favourite bands ever.

Hoped to go see them live on their next tour but obviously not anymore.

Terrible band to see live , really disappointing . You didn't miss much .

One word sums the Gallagher bros up....PATHETIC! They are supposed to be adults. Act more like spoilt brats. Liam needs a good kicking to bring him in touch with reality IMHO! Noel is a bit more bearable.

Edited by SMEE

Loved "Definitely Maybe" and saw them at Loch Lomond in '96. Sadly every album they've released since has been pants !

Including Morning Glory?

They were excellent to begin with but after the 90's they really started to decline (perhaps due to the loss of the original members). I thought Don't believe the truth was a decent album as well after some slightly average records.

It dosen't suprise me that Noel was the one that walked as he is the one who is most likely to be fine on his own because at the end of the day he wrote most of the stuff. Give it a couple of years and i reckon they will be back together.

Edited by ajsict92