FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

HERE WE GO AGAIN

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

You can now join in:

Apparently a specially adapted video game is in manafacture and will be called Savage 2:A Tortured Soul in Sneck. I am led to believe that the advertising will be as follow.

256px-Savage2_boxart.jpg

Savage 2: A Tortured Soul is a real life themed video game that combines elements of the first-person shooter, real-time strategy, and action role-playing game genres. It is the sequel to Savage: The Battle for Brewster and will be officially released on November 1, 2009.

Players can choose between two factions: the Selfish Builder or the Scheming Businessman. The initial launch of Savage 2 features the Takeover game type. This game is won by humiliating the enemy's command center - which is based in a dump site. Each team elects one Director of Football and a manager - who view SPL promotion as the ultimate gain - that should build selections and tactics to support and strengthen the team. The other players of his team pick a muppet character - which can be changed later - and scout for enemies and resources, preferbly at some financial cost.

The only real resource is Euros, which can be gathered from the sale of DVD's. These DVD's are vital for each team since they are the only way to build up the team and pay the upkeep.

Another task of the commander is to build singing sections and friendly teams of stewards, these serve as an additional spawn point - besides the command center. Good positioning and protection of these structures is essential: a well placed sneak garrison can give a team a huge advantage.

After the base is set up, the commander should give orders to his team members and use a wide array of buffs and debuffs.

IHO- Seriously, why dont you go back to supporting C*ltic

your so not funny

Yes I am but evidently not to erseholes with humour diverts.

Ive been supporting this club since i was a boy, probably at the same time you were singing your sectarian filth at Parkhead...you only seem to appear from your rock when those chips on your shoulder need their salt..

try saying something positive about this team once in a while and you may get people on here taking you seriously

you may a lot of people on here fooled but not me pal.

IHO- Seriously, why dont you go back to supporting C*ltic

your so not funny

Yes I am but evidently not to erseholes with humour diverts.

Ive been supporting this club since i was a boy, probably at the same time you were singing your sectarian filth at Parkhead...you only seem to appear from your rock when those chips on your shoulder need their salt..

try saying something positive about this team once in a while and you may get people on here taking you seriously

you may a lot of people on here fooled but not me pal.

**** of mate. What has he done wrong? Your critisising the guy for no fecking reason. Based because you say he was a Celtic fan. Who gives a ****! Half the people on this forum, as DalneighCaley pointed out, probably still do support one side of the old firm and i have not bothered hiding the fact i do. Lay off it eh?