FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Killie roll call

TheKnowledge

Quite late notice but we have 1 spare train ticket, return Inverness-Glasgow leaving at 9.18 tomorrow morning, back 19.41. Only ?8.50 return if anyone is interested in going get back to me asap.

How are you getting back so early?

I thought that the earliest train left Killie somewhere between 6 and 7 (specific I know) and gets back to inverness at after 11

The trains before that left while the game was still being played.

That is what I got from the Scotrail website anyway

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite late notice but we have 1 spare train ticket, return Inverness-Glasgow leaving at 9.18 tomorrow morning, back 19.41. Only ?8.50 return if anyone is interested in going get back to me asap.

I thought that the earliest train left Killie somewhere between 6 and 7 (specific I know) and gets back to inverness at after 11

It's safe to say that Joe means that the train leaves Glasgow at 19.41, he wouldn't see much of the game if it arrived in Inverness at that time would he? :blink:

Yeah that might have been a bit confusing, as Red Card was saying it leaves Glasgow at 19.41 and gets back into Inverness at 23.10 or there abouts. I should be up for a while yet if anyone wants to get in touch if not i'll check it early 2mo morning.

There is a possibility that I may be in that area in the early hours of Sunday morning.

In here maybe?

I'm heading south with Mrs JB, who wants to be dropped off at the Braehead Shopping Centre, then picked up on the return trip home..... Could be an expensive day out.

Hoping to see a few familiar faces in the ground.

There is a possibility that I may be in that area in the early hours of Sunday morning.

In here maybe?

I'm heading south with Mrs JB, who wants to be dropped off at the Braehead Shopping Centre, then picked up on the return trip home..... Could be an expensive day out.

Whats the difference between Johnboy and the knickname of a pub in Killie ??

In here maybe?

Whats the difference between Johnboy and the knickname of a pub in Killie ??

There's education and healthcare on offer here.... Thought you would be seriously interested.

In here maybe.