FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away support

caleytillidie

Was really disapointed with the travelling support yesterday. Where the hell was everyone? I know its a difficult time of year and money can be tight but the numbers at yesterdays game was shocking. That was a big game for us at a big time in our season. Surely we could have got a few more there to get behind the team. Those 3 points were crucial and we got a good solid performance from the team. The last couple of away games, the numbers have been getting less and less and it is quite worrying. No doubt you will all be out for the kilmarnock game though cos its a bigger team. That would be typical of our support

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was really disapointed with the travelling support yesterday. Where the hell was everyone? I know its a difficult time of year and money can be tight but the numbers at yesterdays game was shocking. That was a big game for us at a big time in our season. Surely we could have got a few more there to get behind the team. Those 3 points were crucial and we got a good solid performance from the team. The last couple of away games, the numbers have been getting less and less and it is quite worrying. No doubt you will all be out for the kilmarnock game though cos its a bigger team. That would be typical of our support

ooooooo bitchy.

For some people it just isn't possible at this time of the year, so are you getting onto people for not having enough spare cash to splash out on a journey to the other side of the country every fortnight?

For some people it just isn't possible at this time of the year, so are you getting onto people for not having enough spare cash to splash out on a journey to the other side of the country every fortnight?

No not at all. As i said i know its a difficult time and i understand that a lot of people cant afford it but are you trying to tell me that we couldnt have got more than the 60-70 odd that were there yesterday? It was a joke

It was my sister's 30th so I was at the Chinese state circus. They are athletic little buggers. My sister is not athletic, at all. She would have crushed me with one of her wings if I had gone to the football. I'm just not prepared to go to that lengths.

I will not be at the Partick game as I'm at a gig in Edinburgh. If I don't go, no-one can.

I will be at the Kilmarnock game. Typical.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Ain't you the 'ultra'. *yawns*

Bit much having a pop on here for people not going to Airdrie. I heard 100 away fans made it - I don't think that's too bad a number considering the time of year etc.

Cash should not be a problem, 12? for a bus and 12? for a ticket plus food means 30 ? tops. My friend is fourteen and he can pay his own way

But thats him. Many others have families to look after ect. I have other things to pay for while money is few and far between right now.

You'll be ok Johndo, you will lose more hair, whats left will turn white, your belly will get bigger and your sex drive will disappear, but don't worry too much about the future, enjoy it now.

I went and dont blame others for not going the way you are treated there is shocking and what about the 750ish home fans? what about the rest? could they not be bothered, if there own fans cant be bothered coming cant blame ict fans for not coming

I was there yesterday but only because i live in Glasgow, it's not the most attractive of away games so i don't blame the fans back home who didn't make the journey down, bad time of the year and a big cup tie in a fortnight :ohmy:

Cash should not be a problem, 12? for a bus and 12? for a ticket plus food means 30 ? tops. My friend is fourteen and he can pay his own way

No matter how many times I've tried to budget a match day I always overspend..

And who are you to say money shouldn't be a problem?? I've got a mortgage to pay you cheeky feck and this Haiti appeal has cost me a bloody fortune

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not being at the game, I had to make a trade off last year and my options were..

Not buy food

Not pay mortgage

Not pay gas or lecky

Not pay for Servicing to the Cars

Not buy anything for my son

Not decorate my house

Not fix my fence

Or

Give up either the ST or Away games.....

Away games were what i gave up, im really sorry for not being a True Supporter of the club.... DAME you FAMILY!!!!

Now to be honest when i was 16, and getting ?5 pocket money a week then yes i could get to away days as i got lifts or on the bus with my uncle for nothing, Jamp fences or got in for ?2..... and 2 years ago pre Mrs Georgeios, Georgeios Jnr and Castle georgeios oh and work, I'd have been at the match.

Edited by Georgeios