FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barrowman

Long story but basically ended up in Dingwall on Saturday with the away fans. County were good, Binos were rotten, crowd was poor.

Anywhoo the quiet crowd livened up when Andy entered the fray, fans began singing his name etc, corner for County at the Jailend, fans start chanting 'if you hate the caley thistle clap your hands' mr barrowman has a clap above his head towards the jailend which is delighted, followed by 'andy hates the caley' chants.

It got me riled at the time and whilst i know its part and parcel of football, players moving on and immediately changing loyalties i just want to make andy aware that at the next highland derby the fans should make it clear to andy that his immediate public showing of dislike to his previous employers will not be forgotten.

Much was said about Tokelys pre match interview before the dingwall game earlier this season, but players and fans should use this gesture as ammunition to get everybody well up for the game.

Overall im glad he has dissapeared and i feel its Countys loss and their current strikers are better than him, if he gets in the team he will miss chances and cost County points.

Bring on the derby!

Overall im glad he has dissapeared and i feel its Countys loss and their current strikers are better than him, if he gets in the team he will miss chances and cost County points.

Bring on the derby!

I would love it if he done that tbh

Thats football and can you really blame him after all the stick he's had from this side of the bridge.

Thats quite true as it happens.....BUT.......he should now get pelters for simply being one of the Great Unwashed...along with that **** brewster.

On a simmilar note...av mentioned it on here before too....Ritchie Hart was in a pub in Inverness one night, slating ICT AND their fans...so give him pelters too!

Bring on the derby!

I would love it if he done that tbh

I'd be shocked if anything other than that happens...

...unless County get relegated :lol:

Long story but basically ended up in Dingwall on Saturday with the away fans. County were good, Binos were rotten, crowd was poor.

Anywhoo the quiet crowd livened up when Andy entered the fray, fans began singing his name etc, corner for County at the Jailend, fans start chanting 'if you hate the caley thistle clap your hands' mr barrowman has a clap above his head towards the jailend which is delighted, followed by 'andy hates the caley' chants.

It got me riled at the time and whilst i know its part and parcel of football, players moving on and immediately changing loyalties i just want to make andy aware that at the next highland derby the fans should make it clear to andy that his immediate public showing of dislike to his previous employers will not be forgotten.

Much was said about Tokelys pre match interview before the dingwall game earlier this season, but players and fans should use this gesture as ammunition to get everybody well up for the game.

Bring on the derby!

TBH, who on earth really cares what the hell he thinks?

Who cares? It really does sum up County fans though - they are winning 9-0 at home, an amazing result, and are having their best season ever yet all they are interested in is singing songs about us and having a communal Caley hate-off. Gawd luv 'em.

Who cares? It really does sum up County fans though - they are winning 9-0 at home, an amazing result, and are having their best season ever yet all they are interested in is singing songs about us and having a communal Caley hate-off. Gawd luv 'em.

Doesn't happen very often Chris...i'd let them have their small moment of glory.

As regards Barrowman, I really couldn't care less what he thinks to be honest...each to their own and all that.