FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What's your age

Alex MacLeod

I know there are people from 6 to 60 and beyond frequent this site but a couple of threads got me thinking.

What's your age? Is it the number af calendar years you've been on the planet or do you have a secret age. I'm 53 come May and proud to be truthful on that. I've never tried to be a different age. I dont dress to look younger, even when some people think I am younger. Some have even said they thought I was older but what the hell.

Are you your true age or do you try and be older / younger?

I always have to count back when asked my age for some strange reason!!!

Been fortunate (and unfortunate in some things) to have fitted a lot into my 33 years on this planet, thus far, but that hasn't left me feeling any older than I am. People tend to think I'm a bit older than my years, but I think that's in large part down to the facial hair which I've had since I was 18 or 19 because someone told me I had a baby face, maybe time to go back to that :ohmy:

You can find out my age by looking at my profile :001:

Don't think a lot of posters reveal their age on their personal information space though.

Thats your real age mate. What about the age you feel. Bearing in mind you still dont look a day over 12 :P

My new work colleagues thought I was 23 so only 3 years out from my real age. I think I "feel" 26 to be honest. Act like it enough of the time to say that I feel that age anyway!

Im 39....40 in May......but dont look it. I have been asked if i was over 25 before!!

A particularly good age to be especially if you went to the high school!

Im also 39 going on 40 but most people say i've never actually grown up, long may that last.

Im 39....40 in May......but dont look it. I have been asked if i was over 25 before!!

A particularly good age to be especially if you went to the high school!

Im also 39 going on 40 but most people say i've never actually grown up, long may that last.

I did go to the High School...1982-86. Were you in my year?