FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

You will bottle it

LeeTheDee

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...like you did in the Alba final and in the recent encounter at Dens. Your team simply don't have the balls to handle the pressure of the run in. word.

LeetheDee - your team invented the term "bottles crashing" . I reckon you just might be third. Great management duo though - Jism and Elf. :lol:

...like you did in the Alba final and in the recent encounter at Dens. Your team simply don't have the balls to handle the pressure of the run in. word.

Yet we beat County and Queens and you didn't.......wind up merchant.

It's not just the fifteen or so points that we have clawed back..............you can also add the other four points that we are ahead at this moment. Thats almost a 20 point swing over the pre-season favourites.

Will it last, who knows, but it's good while it's lasting.

Thank you Terence.

:lol::lol::lol:

Could have been worse, we could have thrown away a 15 point lead.

Haha. I think Dundee have already "bottled it"

Its either April fools today, leeofthedee is an idiot or both.

Dundee must be having sleepless night over playing Ayr at home, imagine playing in front of all those angry fans, 4 points from the last 6 games, the team will be booed on and off the park,regardless of the result.

I expect a pitch invasion on the last day of the season and first on the pitch will be the Dundee fans to beat up their team for being 15 points ahead and screwing it up.

Like Scotty says this muppet has a very valid opinion. Being a scumdee fan he has obvously watched his team bottle it and wants to share his frustration.

15 pts up and you fuc**d it up.

It has quite a nice ring to.

Edited by andrewt

Lee, have you even looked at your own forum

Here are some of the quotes i have picked up:

"we all know we wont win all our games because we are not good enough.

ICT have strolled to this league and they are worthy winners IMO"

"good luck to ICT next season cause there aint a hope in hell it will be us going up"

"Yes it is blew it big time as per cant see ICT losing again this season now they are in front"

"I now think the pain and misery the ICT players must have felt that day has driven them on to the title. They haven't lost many points since then have they?"

"Good luck to ICT next season, their players have shown how they are clearly a better set of players than we have at Dundee"

We haven't one anything yet but i think we have the drive to go on and win it. Maybe we have "bottled it" a few times this season but i think because of these past experiences the players will be desperate to win the league now

They were only 13 points clear by the way.

Sorry about being pedantic but it had to be said.

Anyway we will wait and see at the end of the season. I am confident that we won bottle it but who would honestly have said that Dundee would have fallen apart back in January

They were only 13 points clear by the way.

Sorry about being pedantic but it had to be said.

Anyway we will wait and see at the end of the season. I am confident that we won bottle it but who would honestly have said that Dundee would have fallen apart back in January

Sorry to be as pedantic as you too, 23/1/10 13 points ahead with 2 games in hand, 17/1/10 15 points ahead with 2 games in hand. 19th and 26th Dec, 12 points with no games in hand.

They still fecked it up what ever way you look at it.