A message from the chairman

Alex MacLeod

I'm a bit worried by this:

"We have to prepare for the challenge of next season and that is being done. But we'll wait till this campaign is over before focusing on that."

So still no new contracts? He who hesitates is lost.

"it's fair to say there were one or two dissenters about our prospects. But they've been proved well and truly wrong"

eh...naw...ya dobber......they werent wrong..(at the time) the team were guff for the first third of the season. our own fans and many opposition fans were all saying it!!

Edited by SMEE

If anyones going to take negatives out of what I thought was a very positive statement then I'm not surprised who.

First part of the season wasn't of the standard we were maybe used to but, considering we had so many new players, we eventually got it together and achieved the goal. Trouble was that some fans had no patience.

Starchief, if you couple what has been said by Fraser with what Butcher has said then I'm inclined to think that George may be referring to non playing staff and all the changes involved in being back in SPL. Forming a new U-19 team. Office staff. Return to hospitality etc, etc.