FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Terry and Mo extend contracts

davieB

According to today's P & J, Terry and Mo are to sign 1 year contract extensions today. B)

Also a good interview with Foran, saying how he never had any intention of going anywhere else as he loves the club, and Inverness so much!

According to today's P & J, Terry and Mo are to sign 1 year contract extensions today. B)

Also a good interview with Foran, saying how he never had any intention of going anywhere else as he loves the club, and Inverness so much!

So they're signed up for 2 years then??

Don't think it's a brilliant idea when he is unproven with ICT in the SPL... He could quite easily see us relegated. While I recognise he has been amazing for us this season in the SFL lunging into a 4 year deal could prove costly...

Apologies if this comes across as negative but I would have liked to have seen them signed up for a lot longer - say another 4 years. Good news on the extension though.
Edited by Wyness13

Brilliant news, I think 2 years is more than enough time. If he's still kept us up next season then we can think about renewing it again. These days in Scottish football getting someone tied down for 5 years doesn't really happen. Even when it does they just go to Aberdeen shortly after anyway.