FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mikes lack of professionalism.

Flower

I can go back to our first SPL home game with Dunfermline. ie the first season that we were promoted, I posted that the PA was  and I quote "pish " Caley D was quick to come in with a retort that PA was quite acceptable  and was heard all over the stadium and nothing was wrong ad of course that I had to look at the positives.  I have sat  for all that time and never said anything about the pa and always thought the same and a I can only say the PA is Pish and does'nt even qualify for Highland League standard, that is only my opinion and I respect everyones own opinion on it depending on where you sit I sit above the away dugout and I cannot hear team lines half time scores 50/50 and I have had my hearing checked  and I stand by my original post at the time. :017:

I never once suggested that the old system was adequate.  The discussion at the time was with regard to people saying that they simply could not hear the PA in certain parts of the Stadium and it was suggested that some of the speakers were not working when I knew for a fact (at the time) that they were.  Discussions then developed in to our differing opinions on the solution.  As it so happens the alterations/additions made to the PA system did improve things (a bit), but it is still far from being up to the task, which is as much to do with the setup as it is to do with the poor choice of equipment.  I believe the additional equipment was purchased from and on the advice of the Music Station and they seemed more intent on selling the club a cd deck & amp to improve things than they did on the additional speakers that were added.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

'When it comes to constuctive criticism, Sandy - you're the master...!!'

Ich bin der Sheitmeister!

Thanks Johnboy, nice to hear attaboys from a fellow fan.

I agree with everything that has been said on this topic. Now are the club interested in listening to a very valid complaint from the fans? If they are , can someone come on this site and give us an explanation why we had to listen to that cr*p of a announcer!