FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tuffey in NI Squad

CELTIC1CALEY3

http://news.bbc.co.u...ish/8886730.stm

Great news for Tuffey who is above McGovern obviously in the pecking order.

Essen or Rossco for Scotland?

Congratulations, aint it great when we get a player at international level.:ictscarf:

At the rate the france players are getting suspended gillet will be getting called up

There is no need to wish tuffey luck because we know he will do his country proud even if it is just a friendly_thumbup.gif

I must be needing glasses because I see no mention of Tuffey in that article. :piano:

I think that it is others who need the glasses, the squad is listed as-

N Ireland: Taylor (Birmingham), Little (Rangers), Evans (Manchester Utd), Craigan (Motherwell), McGivern (Manchester City, on loan at Walsall), Clingan (Coventry), Baird (Fulham), Davis (Rangers), Brunt (West Brom), Paterson (Burnley), Lafferty (Rangers).

I must be needing glasses because I see no mention of Tuffey in that article. :piano:

I think that it is others who need the glasses, the squad is listed as-

N Ireland: Taylor (Birmingham), Little (Rangers), Evans (Manchester Utd), Craigan (Motherwell), McGivern (Manchester City, on loan at Walsall), Clingan (Coventry), Baird (Fulham), Davis (Rangers), Brunt (West Brom), Paterson (Burnley), Lafferty (Rangers).

awful small squad that with only 11 players... don't even need subs !!!

... think that might just be the starting 11 ;)

To settle the arguement

Northern Ireland: Taylor, Little, McGivern, J. Evans, Craigan, Baird, Davis, Clingan, Paterson, Lafferty, Brunt subs Tuffey (not used), C. Evans (replaced Paterson 46), McCann (replaced Brunt 46), Healy (replaced McGivern 68), Feeney (replaced Baird 46), Patterson (not used), Norwood (replaced Clingan 64), Gorman (replaced Lafferty 58), Blayney (not used)

They were beaten 2-0 by Montenegro

Would I be right in saying that Tuffey is the first player while at ICT to be called up to one of the British National Teams?

I think you are right, for full international squads at least (ie not B teams, Future squads, U21s etc)