FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The CTO - SPL Prediction League

Scotty

Our Prediction League at http://predictions.caleythistleonline.com has now been updated to season 2010-2011 and the first set of fixtures (AUGUST) added.

If you actively participated last season (50 predictions or more) then your account is still there and you will be able to join the new league. If you only did a handdful of predictions last year your account has been wiped and you will need to create a new predictions account for this year's competition. If you didnt take part last year and fancy a go this year - feel free to create a predictions account and try your hand - its pretty simple.

[note: If wishing to participate in this prediction league you do need to setup a login for this part of the site separate to your forum login. your forum login will not automatically log you into the prediction area. Of course, you can use the same name/details as your forum login if you want as both accounts are separate]

How does it work ?

Its simple really ... create an account then login, and predict a scoreline for all the listed SPL games . thats it !!!!!!!

If you get it right you get a whack of points and you go to the top of the league. If you get it wrong you dont !

for the first week of the season there are bonus points awarded for correct scorelines in each of the games. 25pts up for grabs in the ICT-Celtic game, 10pts in the rest. For weeks 2 and 3 there are 10 bonus points up for grabs for ICT games. Other games may attract bonus points throughout the season at our discretion.

Scoring

Correct Home Goals (regardless of result) = 5pts

Correct Away Goals (regardless of result) = 5pts

Correct Result (eg. Win/Loss/Draw) = 10pts

Correct Score = 25pts

Weekly Winner (most points in a week) = 10pts

Monthly Winner (most points in a calendar month) = 15pts

i like the prize :_thumbup: i will use it when i win :_wink:

You may win in the future but my sig will read "CTO prediction league champion 2010-11" come the end of the season.

i like the prize :_thumbup: i will use it when i win :_wink:

You may win in the future but my sig will read "CTO prediction league champion 2010-11" come the end of the season.

I am too modest to do that after last season :023:

What do you think Andy.

yes

no

maybe

It will be updated, Scotty has a lot on his plate just now with tweaks to the new site ongoing etc, but like last season it will be updated. We are only one game into the season, it's not a sprint, and breathe.

Is this thing going to get updated?

Updated. Doofer's mum takes the early lead with 130 points after predicting 6 x 1-1 scorelines !!!

Should it not, or could it not be updated automatically?

would love that but unfortunately the PL has not yet reached the stage of being a sentient being so manual intervention is required. Just had a very busy week so far so it slipped my mind.