FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Thread: Dundee Utd -V- ICT

EWS

Driving home from my Sunday League team's narrow defeat, my car stereo mentions a goal at Tannadice with Kevin McCann putting it in the net. I'm embarrassed to say that I immediately thought it was an own goal! :getmecoat:

A few bangs on the dashboard and claps of my hands when I hear it was a 30 yard screamer past Pernis :ictscarf:

Now to relax at home with an Irn Bru and last night's pizza; listening to the rest of the match online. C'mon lads give us 3 points :clapping:

Just hope this will silence the McCann critics for a wee while.

Also didn't hear much mention of Hayes in the 1st 45.... Maybe still not fully fit?

Though I was critical of his performance against Septic, I did say I'd been impressed with him in pre-season as he'd lift his head up and look for a pass rather than hoofing it, and did say I thought it was just a bad day at the office and he should be in the line up for United. Though Proc's never done much wrong for us, I think it'd be harsh to drop McCann for a below average (but not terrible) performance against one half of the ld Filth.

Sounds like a peach he scored too, well done that man.