FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Nick Ross called up and scores for U21 Squad

ictrmd

i was delighted to see that nick made the squad, even more so that he has marked his debut by scoring.

He has made remarkable progress this season and whos to say how far he can go

we really need to tie him up to a longer contract as he has a lot to offer our club

Great night last night, Govan Jaggie, Red Card and myself sneaking our way into hospitality and mixing with the great and not so great (Donald Park / Derek Tw@t Adams) and taking full advantage of the free food and beer on offer!

Also nice to meet and share a (free)beer with Nick's parents who were even more proud than us after the game!

"Who's Nick Ross?" muttered some ill-educated young weegie type when we were cheering him coming on.

"Who's Nick Ross?... You'll soon find out!" was Govan Jaggie's response and how right he was!

Great night and well done Nick, well deserved. Although he should've been on from the start.

"Who's Nick Ross?" muttered some ill-educated young weegie type when we were cheering him coming on.

"Who's Nick Ross?... You'll soon find out!" was Govan Jaggie's response and how right he was!

It was probably some Falkirk fan, who always seem to have loads of players in under 21 squads, despite Falkirk not being very good.

• Disagree 1

The keeper was a Falkirk player and MY GOD - he was SHOCKING.

To be honest while it was good to see Nick play for the under-21's and score I was not too impressed with many of the players. I wasn't filled with confidence for the future of our national team at all. One plus point I guess is that many of the players (Ross, Hanlon, Wylde, Saunders, etc.) are already getting 1st team football at a decent level.