FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

banned

cairngorm

Maybe cause you were taking it completely off topic, and ruining what should be an otherwise happy thread about a brilliant game of football, when there's no need to start petty little arguments? Just a thought...

that was already done and not by me " The big Jock knew stadium" yes very nice post, was the statemant i was replying to, that post should have been removed and the person asked to repost without that part of it in it.

I have no idea what thread or post you are talking about as I have not been on the site since the end of the game yesterday, but if you wish to discuss a moderation decision you do not start another thread you talk to the mods via PM or by reporting a post.

As you cant enter the original thread by the sound of it, report this one, along with which thread you are talking about and the mods will look at it.

thread closed as we dont do moderation in public.