FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Leishman resigns.....

Heilandee

Has Leishman deffo quit, H/Dee? He's been associated with that club for so long now.... I'm so bl0ody old I remember him as a player there...... :006:

Not sure if Levein will take that one on... he's not the most popular guy around Dumpfermline toon....

If Leicester had sacked Levein a couple of days before they actually did, I wonder if he would be ICT manager instead of Charlie?

I think the board named CC as manager because they were sick of managers using the club as a stepping stone and also because of his familiarity with the club and obvious potential.  I can't say I would have been disappointed to hear Levein as a candidate at that time but on retrospect the board (as always) made the right decision.

I recall the statement from the board when Brewster left and Robertson intimated his interest in returning.  Graeme Bennet's words were something like "he is part of our hall of fame and that is where he will remain"  Which will undoubtedly apply to the Brew as well.