FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts at it again?

EWS

This is all I have

"Hearts fans have allegedly reported a linesman to the Scottish Football Association and have accused him of challenging them to a fight during a Scottish Premier League match."

It's in the Daily Ranger, and if I am right then Hearts have Celtic at the weekend and it actually looks like they are trying to unsettle Hearts more.  Never really noticed it before, but it seems like it is getting truer and truer. Either that or one person in the paper has it out for them, or it is just one great massive co-incidence.

However, if this linesman did challenge them to a fight, then surely this Linesman must be stripped of his status immediatly.

Hearts fan, Steve Gilroy, has e-mailed the SFA to lodge a complaint against linesman, Willie Dishington, who is alledged to have made 'inflammatory gestures' to fans in the Wheatfield stand.

That is the factual part. Where it's an attempt to unsettle Hearts prior to the Celtic game I just cant see.

Hearts fan, Steve Gilroy, has e-mailed the SFA to lodge a complaint against linesman, Willie Dishington, who is alledged to have made 'inflammatory gestures' to fans in the Wheatfield stand.

That is the factual part. Where it's an attempt to unsettle Hearts prior to the Celtic game I just cant see.

Well I didn't know if it was a rumour or a fact, hence why it is in the rumour mill section.

I'm sure the Hearts fans won't giving the guy dogs abuse throughout the match  :006:

Of course he shouldn't have responded/retaliated but it smacks of double standards

Spot on. I know from my own experience that linesmen get pelters from the crowd yet as soon as they turn round and give a bit of lip back the fans are screaming murder and trying to get the guy banged up.