FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

Naelifts

When it comes to the crunch, I'm sure most of us would be happy being "less entertained" playing in the SPL than in a lower division having fun. I'm getting used to the tension, it's fun sometimes as the rewards are greater. And it's much harder on the players we should think of them sometimes. Personally I thought the Hearts game was quite engaging and if we could have found the luck in the opposition box that we get in our ownn we would have scored too! 

By the law of averages we will all be entertained fully on Sat, I predict 5-0 nil not 6!!

That will explain seeing Ronaldo in the booze section in tescos today! You should see the size of his trolley!

On a more serious note, every team has its ups and downs, but wasn't it worth everything to see that goal at Ibrox! C'mon The Caley!

For me the entertainment starts with the drive up the A9. The scenery, the nutters, waving my scarf out the car window at the County and Huns buses heading south. Maybe even stopping for a chat with a friendly Sneck traffic cop :008:(as happened last sat :008: :008:) The pre match activities in the Innes or Social club. The final journey to the stadium full of expectation. Pies, people, screeming my lungs out and then, win lose or draw, the aftermatch banter and the philosiphying about what might have been. Alcohol in abundance. And, if I'm staying over and still sober, the stars of the day who drop into the Heathmount. Well worth every penny. :021:

However, we live in the now so, next Thursday evening we will head south 95 miles to London to catch the overnight sleeper train to Inverness (550 miles ?). On Saturday I will go to the game against Motherwell and I will be entertained, we'll win 6-0 and on Monday night we'll come home.

Oooh feck it!  :019: :019:

Enjoyed my walk on Saturday. Resisted the temptation to come back on this thread (admirably I think). I'm not here to gloat now. This is an increasingly worrying situation don't you think?

I will be present and correct for all of the years remaining fixtures......Mrs Naelifts to put in a festive appearance!!!!!!

BTW.........I don't have a yappy little heilin' dog........but I enjoyed your art work Don