FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic v inverness 11th feb

sotonict

I am very conscious that this game has been a bit overshadowed by the cup game this weekend. The game at Celtic Park on the 11th will be all Ticket and the only place to get tickets is from ICT, so phone the stadium on 01463 222880

Booked my tickets through the lovely ladies today, 28.50 non restricted including booking fees is far too steep , celtic need to ask themselves whether they want away fans to come or not!? Definitely wont be buying food / drink inside the ground

Appreciate you probably don't get to many games being in Southampton but Celtic Park is the worst away day. You can actually recreate it in your garden by following these easy steps:

1) Stand at one end of your garden.

2) Place a TV showing the game at the other

3) Place a massive pillar in the way of most of the action

4) Recruit local miscreants to holler indecipherable rhymes about religion, Ireland and themselves. Make sure they are dressed in tracksuits.

5) Get some minimum wage neo-fascists along, stick them in a day-glo coat and get them to act like onanists for two hours.

6) When the game ends, charter a plane to Beirut and walk about there for a hour or so.

That's the Celtic Park experience.

Having said that, when you win or get a draw from 2-0 down, it's worth it. I'm probably going to come along to this game as it happens :lol:

• Agree 8

Have been there before (the day after our 1-0 away loss aberdeen 30thapril?? ) got told off for having a cap on my empty bottle which was in my bag (that they checked) etc etc , coming upto scotland to watch ict is mainly about seeing my family too

LG - Can you confirm prices and purchase arrangements. Just about to post the travel thread for the supporters buses, but other than knowing its all ticket and one poster paid £28.50 including fees, there is no info ........

Got my ticket a couple of weeks back. Celtic are on the ball this time. £26 unrestricted, £23 restricted. Depsite the poor view I always enjoy Parkhead. Very good pub as well beside it. Well, when I say good, it's good craic but very very rough, The London Road Tavern. Wonderful atmosphere in there on match day and the locals are usually friendly towards us. Apart from one wifey who tried to attack us with a flag with the Popes face on it, and another guy unhappy about ICT fans singing ICT songs whilst he was trying to sing the Irish national anthem. :lol: Generally speaking though, i always enjoy it, but yes it is a steep admission price.

if your tired spend the first 45 minutes having a nap cos you cant see anything your teams doing attacking wise.

i was knackered after the first half last time whenever chippendale broke down the left wing i had to run past the piller then when he sent a wayward cross i had to run back i can now do 20m shuttle runs for hours.

bought a batsheild to protect me from flying objects and a batmobile to make a quick gettaway.

oh how i love a trip to parkhead :cheer01:

Edited by lukemackay

Got my ticket a couple of weeks back. Celtic are on the ball this time. £26 unrestricted, £23 restricted. Depsite the poor view I always enjoy Parkhead. Very good pub as well beside it. Well, when I say good, it's good craic but very very rough, The London Road Tavern. Wonderful atmosphere in there on match day and the locals are usually friendly towards us. Apart from one wifey who tried to attack us with a flag with the Popes face on it, and another guy unhappy about ICT fans singing ICT songs whilst he was trying to sing the Irish national anthem. :lol: Generally speaking though, i always enjoy it, but yes it is a steep admission price.

The London Road Tavern is an absolute hovel. :lol: It also has the worst murals in art history. You know it's bad when you have to have a good look to work out if the painting is of Alan Thompson or Henrik Larson. The Cetlci baseball bat behind the bar is a nice touch though.