FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who should stay and who should go?

AJS

Agreed, while watching the game yesterday I thought he's worthy of a new deal. There's some aspects to be ironed out in his game, but he seems more the complete full back than Meekings (who's actually a centre-half), a player I think is actually on the field only to take throw-ins!

Meekings performance level has definatly dropped as the season went on. Recently he's definatly looked the weak link, but that's to be expected how many 19 year olds are there out there who are perfect. Piermayr can be either solid or terrifying yesterday he was solid. Away to hibs he was terrifying, and again that's to be expected as he is also young that's just our predicament we can't sign players in their peak because they are too expensive.

Meekings will come good like he was when he made his break through.

I'd like to see piermayr stay to be there to challenge meekings for that right back slot it makes sense. It's not broken so don't fix it.

Edited by lukemackay
  • Agree 1