FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Never give up, Never give in !

jaggy

Despite my reservations about McKay,s ability up front, the questionable tactics, the heavy touch of Sutherland, what is not in question is the desire and determination of this team. Shouted myself hoarse today at Tynecastle and very proud of the hard earned point from ICT. Great effort from 10 men determined to succeed

Edited by jaggy
  • Agree 3

Also despite my reservations about Butcher's tactics, his interaction with the fans after the game finished was excellent. He came on the pitch and hugged some players then turned to the excellent away support and cheered and waved along with us. Happy Highland Homebound.

• Agree 4

I will take a 10 man determined, comitted performance lIke Saturdays game any day, over a lacklustre 11 man no desire display. It proves to me that with the correct motivation and all the team available, we have as much ability as any SPL team.

• Agree 1

There you go.

Another positive post from the highly motovated , thoughtful Jaggy one.

All I have got to go on are the videos and from them things don't look half bad , I can truthfully say.

Urgency, pace and fine passing not to mention excellent ball control. AND the team obviously knows which end of the park the opposing goal lies. In the MLS in North America, if I see one more non-urgent sideways pass made with a lacakdaiscal lack of determination (no pun intended) or one more languid pass back to the goalie I will quit watching the soccer --until the next time. :smile:

C'mon what more can you want from an up and coming team?

Great post bud. I agree, there seems to be a real togetherness within in the team next year, what we lack in quality we are making up for with effort and endeavor. Who knows where that could take us.

Great post bud. I agree, there seems to be a real togetherness within in the team next year, what we lack in quality we are making up for with effort and endeavor. Who knows where that could take us.

Bud? You've been spending way too much time with Scott at work :lol:

• Agree 1