FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

U20's v Kilmarnock - Tuesday 4th - 3pm

CaleyD

Great to see that our youth team is getting on a lot better than in years previous

Anyone know the team?

Would be good if the two new left sided players on our books got some game time to get their match fitness up to scratch

First half was quite entertaining and nice to see them trying to play football, albeit in terribly windy conditions. Morrison and Laing looked the pick of the ICT bunch for me, as well as the Kilmarnock numbers 2, 9 and 11, with the number 9 scoring a great goal midway through the second half.

All in all, an alright kind of game for this level and even a cameo appearance by Jocky Scott! (It looked like him anyway!)

The team was -

Reguero

Some defenders I didn't recognise!

Polworth Laing Morrison Blackman

Christie Oswell

In the second half the left back and Blackman swapped positions. He looks like he has a good touch and is fairly quick, but is a bit greedy.

Edited by Renegade

1. Antonio Reguero

2. Andrew Skinner - 4. Matthew Cooper - 5. Steven MacKenzie - 3. Ryan Watson

10. Liam Polworth - 6. Martin Laing - 8. Gavin Morrison - 7. Andre Blackman

11. Ryan Christie

9. Jason Oswell

SUBS: 19. Scott Mathieson - 12. Kyle Whyte - 14. Calum Ferguson - 15. Jay Cheyne - 16. Matthew Murphy

• Agree 1

IMO while I thought he was a bit greedy at times, Blackman looks like he's got potential on the wing. He's fairly quick and has a decent touch. He was far quieter in the second half when he moved to left back.

By the way, that was Jocky Scott I saw, wasn't it? If it wasn't, he must a twin brother!

• 3 weeks later...