FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New signing?

fraser

I hear from one of my many sources that we have signed a striker from montenegro.

What kind of source is this? A good one like a club official or someone in the press or your father's long lost cousin's best friend's aunt's butler?

• Agree 1

His name is Darko Faddenovich, seemingly Motherwell and Sunderland were interested. IHE knows his cousins neighbours therapist brother James

Sounds like a good signing. I think he will do well for us. Hopefully he plays against Ross County and scores lots of goals so we can win the game.

• Agree 1

There's more than one Andre Martins, but I'm guessing it is this one.

http://en.wikipedia....Saraiva_Martins

Let's hope he's better than his career history suggests.

Edit - seems to have had a trial at St Mirren 2 years ago http://news.bbc.co.u...ren/8990673.stm

Also had unsuccessful trials with both Dundee teams in the summer of 2007, and Dundee fans weren't impressed with him when he played in a friendly v Arbroath. Had a trial with Partick that summer too, and scored in a friendly v Stenny.

Edited by Yngwie

Apparently he averages around 35 goals a season.

At his last 8 clubs he seems to have averaged 0 goals a season if wikipedia is correct. I'm guessing the figure you quoted dates back to youth level when he was apparently incredibly prolific. As was Russell Duncan :laugh:

Edited by Yngwie

Agreed, but considering just a couple of months ago we were told their was no money left for any new players, it seems a bit strange to now bring in yet another player, especially one going by Wikipedia has played a grand total of two games in his entire career!

Oh well, here's hoping he's another Jonny Hayes and not another Gil Blumenshtein.

Edited by Renegade

So, is he from Montenegro or Portugal? Does he average 35 goals a season? If so how come if he's only played two games? With all the golf he plays where does he fit in the time to score? And whats he on trial for? Does he even exist? One of my children had an imaginary friend as a toddler. Maybe this guy's someones imaginary friend.

Met the guy at the stadium today Alex, he does exist! nice bloke, looks like davide fernandez of airdrie/celtic etc , last club was wait for it..................

La Paz in bolivia where the stadium is 3800 mtrs above sea level, now he trains at Ardersier... 1 mtr above sea level!! seems he is on trial, but not sure if he's signing or not, tell ya later.

Met the guy at the stadium today Alex, he does exist! nice bloke, looks like davide fernandez of airdrie/celtic etc , last club was wait for it..................

La Paz in bolivia where the stadium is 3800 mtrs above sea level, now he trains at Ardersier... 1 mtr above sea level!! seems he is on trial, but not sure if he's signing or not, tell ya later.

Good news - it sounds as if it is a significant downgrading for him.