FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Doesn't sound like a thing Dennis would do !

gordieict

As this is a matter before the courts, please be careful of comments .... but yes, I agree , it does sound out of character from the Dennis we know/knew from ICT.

Wellllll.........................it says on Wikipedia

is a Scottish association football player, who has played either as an attacking midfielder or as a striker.................hmmmnnnn

• Agree 1

Appeared in private at Aberdeen Sheriff Court and made no plea or declaration, released on bail. being prosecuted on petition which is reserved for serious matters and can attract a custodial sentance of up to five years in the Sheriff Court.

The fact that an allegation has been made and that he has appeared in court is matter that can be freely commented on any speculation as to his guilt or otherwise is not open for public speculation at present and any such posts will be deleted and, if necessary, appropriate action taken against the poster.

Thought it was a wind-up when it was posted on Twitter earlier as it's totally out of character and Dennis would be the last person I'd imagine attacking anyone....have to wonder at what might have provoked it!!!

Did he attack anyone? That has yet to be proved.

Thought it was a wind-up when it was posted on Twitter earlier as it's totally out of character and Dennis would be the last person I'd imagine attacking anyone....have to wonder at what might have provoked it!!!

I believe CaleyD was merely quoting the article in the original post ... The headline of that article, quoted verbatim was

" Elgin City footballer arrested after 'attack on former teammate' "

The first para then says the same thing but adds "allegedly" into it .... but you are correct, although this alleged 'attack' is public knowledge courtesy of the media, it has yet to be proven in a court of law.

I thought the use of the word "might" would have indicated that I was not making any assumption as to guilt or innocence in regards the charges.

Sorry to burst your bubbles folk but I have, on more than one occassion, seen Wyness have a go at someone when the worst for drink. Once was outside the Drumossie when a colleague tried to held him into a taxi. He even had his shoulder strapped up then. Another time was in the Gelly. He's not the angel many people think he is.