FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

COWIE ON HIS WAY

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Guest Suspicious Mind

Obviously our extensive system of networking and contacts seems to be fully fuctional i.e. back to Dingwall for another player from the bottom reaches of the first division.

The A9 goes South as well as North. Keep this up and Balitore, Brora, Bunillidh and Wick will be eagerly awaiting our approach. Via the A( North of course!!

FFS!

Well I was right about most things last year. Lets just say ma Tink relative is WELL in the know. And there could be a swop(s) on the table as well !!
were u?i dont see richard gough or colin hendry at ict,i suppsoe your next bullshit rumour is rankin gonig back to county,not a chance.......mate

Brew looking fer Dods and Black.

Proctor to the Arabs.

Dods leaving at the end of the season.

Dargo's reasons for not sigining a new contract.

CC's departure before the end of the season.

Rosscoe's pugilistic flair.

On going interset in Cowie.

Links with the Blades.

Beating the Huns.

I could go on and on and on. You hear it all from IHE first.  :004:

Well I was right about most things last year. Lets just say ma Tink relative is WELL in the know. And there could be a swop(s) on the table as well !!

In fairness you didn't really! Black and Dods signed for Yinited yet?  :015:

Guest county_mad

i hope he is correct.

cowie is over rated to the max. as i have said in previous posts he's liked by the county fans as he's the local lad

Looks like a large slice of humble pie for me  :014:

That is if the Highland News is to believed?

Cowie apparently odds on to join (as reported by HN last month  :016: ) doesn't say if its this month or the summer though

Robert Snodgrass and James McPake at Livingston, Clyde pair Gary Arbuckle and Eddie Malone, Dundee's Bryan Deasley & Partick Thistle’s Stephen McConalogue have apparently all been watched

2 Stirling Albion players are also mentioned Steven Bell & Chris Aitken - perhaps a bit of pyschology before the cup tie??

Also an unnamed player who can play wide left or right is to be offered a trial once we have spoken to the club

I suppose this will all have to be taken with a pinch of salt as we have seen transfer windows come and go without us netting anyone

Bl oo dy  h e ll That's enough to be getting on with !

Don't know too much about them other than McConalogue who we all saw playing for P.T. last season, didn't look better than anything we've got.

Snodgrass IS a talent, but is he not the guy who's attitude is questioned.

MacPake is a utility player, who can play centre-half or centre-forward, I've seen him play a couple of times, fairly average, although he could be back up for Dods, Munro and Bayne.

I'm sure i remember about a year and a half ago, that Celtic were after Don Cowie. It was in a fair amount of newspapers and the bbc page

They were also after Ricardo Hart!  :015: