FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

I would suggest it has been mutually agreed that he won't be announced/confirmed as Hibs boss until after we've played them.  I don't think Terry would want to be in the position of being expected to pass on info to Hibs as to how to beat us, who's carrying an injury etc.

• Agree 1

Terry said to STV reporter "I am going to work", then leaves stadium, could that be significant as I can't work what other job he could be going to apart from Hibs.

Judging by the attire, he has a few sheep that he needed to go round up.

I would suggest it has been mutually agreed that he won't be announced/confirmed as Hibs boss until after we've played them.  I don't think Terry would want to be in the position of being expected to pass on info to Hibs as to how to beat us, who's carrying an injury etc.

He still could !! And why then make a rather public and exceedingly speculative appearance. Yo don't suppose that he is actually enjoying the attention ?

Scenario 1. Butcher is going to Hibs and will be revealed after game tomorrow so not addmitting anything yet.

Scenario 2. Rita says she's not moving and Butcher is unable to contact Petrie to say he's staying put.

Either way it would explain media silence.

I would be very surprised if Petrie was out of contact at this stage in the saga 

That is another possibility. We refuse to transfer registration till decent compo is paid.

I don't think managers or coaches have to be registered.

It's quite apparent now that Butcher is going to Easter Road. The outstanding question is whether Malpas and Marcella or either one of them will be going as well.

http://caleythistleonline.com/page/index.html/_/previews-2013-14/hibernian-v-inverness-ct-preview-r1090

Re-cap of the weeks events and a preview in there somewhere.......

"Terry and Fritz looked more like extras for One Man and His Dog than a man with a life changing decision to make, bedecked in cloth cap and green wellies, like something straight out of the Black Isle Show."

If he was staying, it would have been announced by now. He's going and the powers that be must think that announcing his appointment within 48 hours of a match between them would be disruptive for both clubs and TB. I don't think there's a hope in hell of seeing him in the dugout tomorrow...........unless he does another Barnsley.

• Agree 1

Well this thread has now overtaken the 43,000 views that the "Butcher to Barnsley" saga got.

But incredibly it is still 8 pages (or 187 posts) shorter than that one. I really don't think I could take another 8 pages of speculation.

Do the stats of 43000 views just mean that lots of people (like myself) have been constantly pressing F5 to refresh the screen through the day? Can you refresh the screen with f5???

Just nut the keyboard, works for me.

Well that's it as far as I`m concerned my defining moment, heard Foran on BBC Highland news report

saying the players will just have to let the new manager re-evaluate things as he sees it!

Apparently it was Alan Maybury I was hearing ! oops,