FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

Doubt if the Hibees would be on here if they weren't worried. Some of us know what is happening.

What have we got to be worried about, we don't have a manager and are on the look out for one, there are many options out there. Nothing for Hibs fans to be worried about, naturally you guys will be as this could derail your season. I hope not as I want yous to dowel, I hope whoever does come in keeps the momentum going.

So glad you understand that Butcher ain't going to Hibees - I hope whoever comes in keeps the momentum going.

Doubt if the Hibees would be on here if they weren't worried. Some of us know what is happening.

What have we got to be worried about, we don't have a manager and are on the look out for one, there are many options out there. Nothing for Hibs fans to be worried about, naturally you guys will be as this could derail your season. I hope not as I want yous to dowel, I hope whoever does come in keeps the momentum going.

So glad you understand that Butcher ain't going to Hibees - I hope whoever comes in keeps the momentum going.

There's none so blind as those who will not see.

As Stevie Wonder once said to me "Johndo, listen to the lyrics, feel the vibes and never go train spotting "

Like it

Good luck tomorrow guys whatever the manager situation brings. Suspect it's us who will need the luck tomorrow tho

• Agree 3

Guest Mahonio

Back pages of the Daily Record: 288pm6c.jpg

But after reading CaleyD's post I just don't knopw what to believe. Just want it to be all over!

It would be so funny if that article from Record turned out to be wrong but i somehow doubt it, have Papers been wrong on something like that before as I can't think of any time?

It would be so funny if that article from Record turned out to be wrong but i somehow doubt it, have Papers been wrong on something like that before as I can't think of any time?

Savile.jpg

Judging by that top, he's seen a lot of biological action.

• Agree 2

Unfortunately I have to agree with these paper reports IMO if Terry was staying it would have been announced before now , and it is out of respect that no announcement will be made until Monday.

I just hope that is not our season over -

Do people honestly think that if TB was going to say his goodbyes to the players that he would do it so publicly...especially when he was at the stadium with them shortly beforehand?

The STV news showing Terry leaving the stadium saying he was going to work was shot BEFORE the footage at training...I would say order of events deliberately altered to cause confusion and keep people tuning in to the news.

Why do people continue to pedal press reports as being "fact" when they are, time and again, proven to be nothing but inaccurate speculation?

As far as I am concerned, Terry Butcher is the manager of ICTFC until such time as we are officially informed otherwise....and I don't believe that is set to change any time soon.

I appreciate that you are much more often right than wrong and that you are one of the few who called it right during the Barnsley speculation but, unless you think Monday isn't any time soon. I fear you are wide of the mark this time around.

Unfortunately I have to agree with these paper reports IMO if Terry was staying it would have been announced before now , and it is out of respect that no announcement will be made until Monday.

I just hope that is not our season over -

Our season will be far from over. Butcher has proved to be a decent manager but our success is down to more than one man.

• Agree 1

So long as ICT don't lose on the park then I am beginning to be past caring about the management situation.

25 pages ---- ''whew!

OOPS!.. New reports coming in from the Daily Avenger in Edinburgh:  Butcher states that he heard the strange sound of a battalion of police outside his door incanting     "THE LEITH POLICE DISMISSETH US".

DESPITE BEING URGED TO SAY THAT AS QUICKLY AS HE COULD AND REPEATING IT VIGOROUSLY FOR 5 MINUTES, HE  chose the alternative and rolled over and went back to sleep. And the band played.."believe it if you like."

Kingsmills - This is one of the best examples ever of pure narcissism, The "power" and control of TB over his loyal crew of codependents is striking. It is becoming a bit like the Easter feckin rising so the potential name of the place where he rises again is fairly apt. And his mesmerising control will get his flock to blindingly support and protect him.