Granty - too young/quiet

Black - too angry

Tokely - too unfit

Dods - too going to Arabs

Hastings - too one sided

Wilson - too unpredictable

The answer is Russell Duncan.

Duncan - two touches and he's lost the ball  :004:

Well feck me - here we feckin go again. I make a feckin serious suggestion based on evidence based psychological practice and ya all start feckin laffing. Ian Black is the Barry Ferguson of ICT - the Robbie Savage of ICT - the Graeme Souness of ICT - the Roy Keane of ICT - the Joey Barton of ICT. A born feckin leader of men - just like ma good self.

Well feck me - here we feckin go again. I make a feckin serious suggestion based on evidence based psychological practice and ya all start feckin laffing. Ian Black is the Barry Ferguson of ICT - the Robbie Savage of ICT - the Graeme Souness of ICT - the Roy Keane of ICT - the Joey Barton of ICT. A born feckin leader of men - just like ma good self.
  None of the above were given captaincy until they at least reached puberty and showed some loyalty to their club... if he shows he is going to fight for his place in the team then fair enough but right now he shows more intent in getting sent  off it... I really would question Chistie's appointment if he made that decision.

None of the above were given captaincy until they at least reached puberty and showed some loyalty to their club... if he shows he is going to fight for his place in the team then fair enough but right now he shows more intent in getting sent  off it... I really would question Chistie's appointment if he made that decision.

Has Barry Ferguson reached puberty?

Blacks' ego is big enough without adding to it, also, he seems to have enough trouble taking responsibility for himself and his own actions, let alone the whole team.

I think Munro is the best shout so far for a few reasons.  Playing at the back gives you a natural view over the whole team/pitch and allows you to see whats going on.  So if somethings not right or not working they are best placed to see it.  A good defender has a controlled aggresive nature (on the park), it's what makes them succesful.  It is therefore easier for them to channel that into communicating to teammates if they need a word whilst on the park.  And probably one of the biggest plus points in Munro's favour is that he is well respected by the other players and management.

The other plus is that if the decision was made now that it was to be Munro (doesn't have to be made public) then their is a chance for him to get a guiding hand from Dods over the remainder of the season in order to prepare him for the role.