FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Darren Kelly

johnnykipper

I was expecting Kellys arrival this week, which i thought would leave us requiring one more face, preferably a defender to come in before Saturday. So we need to find at least 2 now. I dont much fancy Brews chances of success on that front :009:

It has crossed my mind that our freeze in transfer activity while the manager vacancy was filled could be a factor in our missing out on him, but I suspect not. The indications were that he was never keen to move to the Highlands.

No reason to panic. Rabbits, hats.

Only 2 days tho to sort things out....unless there are some clubless gems out there. Would still like us to explore the loans avenue. There must be some usefull players at big clubs needing a regular game somewhere for next 8 months

Guest kingkojak

i heard its kerry out for the season as he's stuck on the crapper following a particularly strong vindaloo :toilet01:    :rolleyes02:

No secret to the fact that we would be looking to shift midfield player/s in order to bring in someone else at the back.  This is at least the third quote from the club since the summer saying that was the case.  Regardless of what's in the kitty it makes sense to lighten the squad in that area of the park - no point paying players who are never going to get a game or aren't seen as future prospects.  That would only serve to drain the bank and mean we have less cash available come the January (and future) transfer windows.