FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Anyone know a good CLairvoyant ?

Fanoffooty

Kenneth MacKenzie (Coinneach Odhar/The Brahan Seer) has a good record at seeing into the future.

There's just two drawbacks though.  1) He's dead - got burnt alive in a barrel of hot tar - and  2) Being from the wrong side of the Bridge, he was a Ross County supporter.

Take your pick as to which of these two fates is the worst. 

Kenneth MacKenzie (Coinneach Odhar/The Brahan Seer) has a good record at seeing into the future.

There's just two drawbacks though.  1) He's dead - got burnt alive in a barrel of hot tar - and  2) Being from the wrong side of the Bridge, he was a Ross County supporter.

My cousin Kenny was born long before the conception of Ross County and was in fact murdered by the ancestors of the caravan dwellers. Like Kenny I am blessed with the Taibhsearachd but I have to be careful how I use the gift of prophecy. Clairvoyants are shams like ***** Rose Lee - who I do not think eminated from Ross-Shire. I will share my foresight with you but I am being moderated by the Seer Censorship Society so I will have to be more cryptic than usual and you will have to read between the lines as I had to do between the tea leaves.

Basically the weather will play its part on Saturday - If a grey cloud with a long shadow and a well established front are present at the kick off the portents are favourable, heightened if a small wisp of black cloud appears within the hour. However if the chill, passively moving wind blows in again from Eastern Europe I foretell rejoicing at the end of the caravan dwellers.

My cousin Kenny was born long before the conception of Ross County and was in fact murdered by the ancestors of the caravan dwellers. Like Kenny I am blessed with the Taibhsearachd but I have to be careful how I use the gift of prophecy. Clairvoyants are shams like ***** Rose Lee - who I do not think eminated from Ross-Shire. I will share my foresight with you but I am being moderated by the Seer Censorship Society so I will have to be more cryptic than usual and you will have to read between the lines as I had to do between the tea leaves.

Basically the weather will play its part on Saturday - If a grey cloud with a long shadow and a well established front are present at the kick off the portents are favourable, heightened if a small wisp of black cloud appears within the hour. However if the chill, passively moving wind blows in again from Eastern Europe I foretell rejoicing at the end of the caravan dwellers.

Thankyou oh  Mighty Immortal one , i appreciate your valuable insight , now could you tell me , will the chip van be at Tulloch Caledonain Stadium on Saturday ?

My goodness, are we now featuring Ian Black's wee 15 year-old brother in his wee semmet?

And I have found a new free spellchecker that works a treat on emails, blogs and forums-- it came up dutifully with "semmet".  LOL.

All you do is install, right click  &  :clapping select from menu as to option (e.g .spell check) and click.  :clapping03:

• 2 weeks later...

Was it a coronation street cast day out on Saturday  :rotflmao:

could have been .... I bumped into this guy outside Toronto FC's stadium !!!!! Maybe not that surprising as he is a well know Sheff Wed fan !

Tommy_Harris.jpg

It's been so long since I wore won that to tell you the truth sir I can't remember how to spell it.

Anyway, a rose by any other spellning is still a semmit.

I can see that there are some anti-semmitic persons on here. Please keep religion out of this would you ..Sniff. Personally speaking I am a monastic  agnostic.

Now I am totally ready to semmit this by clicking post. :015: