FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius Niculae

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Even I am totally feckin baffled - Can anybody explain the logic today ?  :017:

Nope. Bayne is just pure pish. Our passing game goes out the window when he plays and it's the same old long ball crap again. Brings nothing to the team apart from elbows and maybe winning the odd header. Deservedly sent off for persistent fouling and he's now banned thank feck. Hope it's a long time before I see him start for us again.

Marius actually showed some drive and determination in the 15 mins he had, but the game was well lost by then...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presumably Marius is injured then, as I thought we had it on good authority that, if fit, he had to start??

Still, at least those calling for Bayne to get a chance ahead of Marius got their wish today. Just a shame that Bayne is fecking useless, and to be honest, he should've been hooked before half time.....aye, he was that bad.

Bayne spent the first half committing endless fouls, then got sent off for a ridiculous lunging tackle. Feckin' plank.

Marius did more in 10 minutes, than Bayne did all game. At least he managed to control the ball on one occasion, and that was one more than Bayne.

Bayne in place of Marius, what a fecking joke :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bayne is the better option fer backs to the walls games like Castle Greyskull. Brew has undoubtedly sussed Marius out in relation to the obvious lack of pace and mobility. But today was the ideal game, in a psychological sense as well, to give Marius the chance to prove his worth after being rightly benched. If Brew had been fit he would have been in there - Bring on January and Colin Nish. Giving Marius the striking role by default may not be as motivating and the poor **** was hoping to play fer Romania.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bayne is the better option fer backs to the walls games like Castle Greyskull....

I cannot imagine any scenario where Bayne is the better option to Niculae.

Brian Clough used to say something like - "Being a successful manager is easy. All you have to do is sign good players." Niculae is a good player. Bayne is not  End of.

I cannot imagine any scenario where Bayne is the better option to Niculae.

Brian Clough used to say something like - "Being a successful manager is easy. All you have to do is sign good players." Niculae is a good player. Bayne is not  End of.

spot on!

The commentator online today a few minutes from the end said.." Niculae has the ball, he has only two players in front of him (to beat). Oh he has passed it (sideways). He has avoided responsibility. He passed the buck".

My question is for those at the game--is this a disturbing feature of his game now?

I mean,if the commentator ws right  in this situation today what on earth would he have to lose by taking on these two guys--with his skill he had an even chance of beating them--and at least having an go at goal? After all he was hired as a striker so what is stopping him from trying to strike. Fear of failure?

Sorry I don't get it

Comments?

that wasn't nicolae he was talking about. was listening to the commentator too whilst at the game and  he was referring to nicolae being on the end of a sideways pass not making it. cant remember who it was but marius played a decent pass to him in a good position and he passed it straight back.

Spot on SP.

There were a couple of fleeting opportunities for the Rumanian but he didn?t go for the jugular.

With equal numbers it would have been ok, but we were two down and two down.

To my mind they were perfect opportunities to drive into the box and draw blood by either being fouled or by getting a shot in.

See what I did there?

Spot on SP.

There were a couple of fleeting opportunities for the Rumanian but he didn?t go for the jugular.

To my mind they were perfect opportunities to drive into the box and draw blood by either being fouled or by getting a shot in.

See what I did there?

Posted something that didn't make any sense...?

:024:

Spot on SP.

See what I did there?

did anyone here actually go to the game  :sillywave: how is what s p said spot on ????? :017:

as i've already said the commentator was not talking about nicolae but one of our midfielders .  :029: :029:

JB,

Feel free to PM me if you want a monosyllable guide. I?d love to help.

Caleyonup,

Let me explain.

There were a couple of times when MN had the ball outside of the Motherwell box. Given that we had only 9 men on the park one would have thought that he could have used his lauded control to cloak the ball and suck defenders into a challenge.

I know what I saw; I can count on my memory.

Gettit!

Marius Marius Marius,  a debate after every game.    Its true that some people are in a state of "hysteria" about him as they won't shut up about him.   Its soooooo boring now,  same rubbish argument game after game.   Bayne was played yesterday and surprise surprise long ball garbage from start to finish.

So can we just accept as much as some people don't want too,  Marius does bring somthing to the team.  We've played Bayne in the last 3 games and had an aggregate 9-1 defeat over the 3 matches .Wyness has been rubbish in these games too.  Dennis needs the ball into feet and playing Bayne and Brewster for that matter just resorts in the 2 centre backs hoofing the ball forward.   Brewster is just better at holding the ball up better than Graham.

Playing the ball on the deck suits our players and the height of our team so please get Marius OR Dean Mcdonald in the team and stop the long ball nonsense.

I'm not saying that Marius is some kind of saviour or a Romanian Maradona as some people suggest he should be,  but he is the best we have so get him playing!!

It would appear that you are very much in a minority.  :018:  Marius is an overhyped fallen sooperstar - he is still an average pro though. The sad fact is that he does little to excite but does the simple thing well and that sometimes accomplishes something. Fer feck sake - he has been benched or subbed in the recent past - hardly worth a massive wage is it ? It is sad that without Brew and Bayne there is little option other than to play Marius although I concede that I would have played him yesterday and would always consider starting him at home. He is, even with his amazing lack of pace and penetration, a far better player overall than Bayne.

The "hoof" and the long ball - is taht not becos our defenders simply do not have the confidence or the ability to play it out of defence. We have midfielders who are all able to control and pass and move - never mind the feckin forwards. When Marius was playing it was aimed at hitting his feet and 5 times out of 10 he was outmanouevered or hassled out of it - most other times he plays a simple square ball and even if it is effective he never moves to get in a position to be a seconadry danger. Put the **** on the last defender fer fecks sake - let Wyness do the foraging.

Marius is a feckin debate becos we were promised so much and he is yet to deliver although the Romanian faithful predict an improvement every feckin week. Roll on the Transfer Window and bring in two feckin forwards - one with experience and one with raw potential.

if you take a look at this thread theres two posters regurgitating the same marius moans and groans, and about two more who sometimes agree.  everyone else is backing him. this thread's gonna run all season at least  :017:, just start a poll and im sure we'll see the vast majority rate him as one of our best players

if you take a look at this thread theres two posters regurgitating the same marius moans and groans, and about two more who sometimes agree.  everyone else is backing him. this thread's gonna run all season at least  :017:, just start a poll and im sure we'll see the vast majority rate him as one of our best players

Who the feck are they ?  Marius is the best player I have ever witnessed warming the bench - he is so worth the wage .  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Nope. Bayne is just pure pish. Our passing game goes out the window when he plays and it's the same old long ball crap again.

Can you really blame Bayne for this? Surely the guys who keep hoofing hopeful long balls up to him rather than picking a pass are to blame.

Maybe I have been a bit hard on Bayne. He certainly deserves some criticism though for the persistent fouling which led to his entirely deserved and completely expected sending off, leaving us with a mountain to climb to get something out of the game. As a family we pay ?60 - ?70 a game to (hopefully) be entertained and I reserve the right to be highly p1ssed off when a player lets us down with a performance like that.

So, SP was 3/4 asleep when listening to the commentary--surprise, surprise. Even a Pimple needs a snooze now and then.. :002:

Eh was just asking, anyway, sniff .. :011:

But if eh got it wrong as to the exact player on the receiving end of the round leather ball..well, ....er........what did  Marius do with it after  he passed it to another player who then allegedly passed it back to him and ...... like, did he pass it again, surge forward with great and determined intent or ...eat it? Just asking?

P.S. Thanks Sofia, you are a tonic . :notworthy02:

P.S. I hope the guy scores soon and maybe this thread could be replaced with one about honeysuckle roses appearing mysteriously in a jam jar in the Chief Executive's suite .......eh?

Who the feck are they ?  Marius is the best player I have ever witnessed warming the bench - he is so worth the wage .  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

aye , i wonder. :003: and yes agree