FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Finger licking good

Lets stop slagging people off and use a bit of imagery to help us make those difficult decisions:

SCENARIO: YOU ARE COLONEL SANDERS AND YOU ARE PRESENTED WITH FIVE PIECES OF CHICKEN ON A SILVER SALVER - YOU ARE ABLE TO PURCHASE A 2 PIECE MEAL - WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE TO PUT IN THE BOX?

CHICKEN NO. 1 - A wily old rooster, still able to crow and strut with the best but not a spring chicken anymore. Osteoporosis is beginning to set in but this turkey can survive Xmas.

CHICKEN NO. 2 - A cockerel bred in Eastern Europe of apparent fuller pedigree than number 1 but also not a spring chicken. Capable of a strut but bone structure being questioned. He is getting most of the feed at the moment but isnt producing the eggs.

CHICKEN NO. 3 - A local favourite. Some days a rooster, some days an old hen. Type of chicken that can live off the scraps and probably the only chicken in the ryun who knows where the netting is. Will always be top of the pecking order in that respect.

CHICKEN nO. 4 - The type of chicken that can run all day for the cause but can appear headless at times. Reliable and rough and ready.

CHICKEN NO 5 - The chick of the breed. Trampled in the rush for the feed of late. Needs fattening up but a longer run will help to show if he has the legs for the flight.

So WHO would you put in your bucket - And please no fowl language. I will concentrate on the wings next week.  :001:

As long as there is no rice.................I am allergic...................Basmatic in fact!!!
oh dear .... re-gurgitating the jokes of Jim Traynor, how low can you go

you laughed Scotty-boy...................admit it!!!

about as much as I laughed when Chick Young asked Gordon Strachan for a quick word and he said "velocity"  :029:

Best Chick Young gag i heard was from Gordon Smith at the legends dinner....Chick took him up to Gleneagles for a round of golf,as they got out of the car the concierge came across and Chick say's "hello my man,i'm Chick Young,i,m a country member" the concierge replied"yes , i remember"  :015:

sorry , going OT now,back to the burdz ......was that no Mcavenny