FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Positivity Alert

Scotty

We are posting this message so that the fans who come on here expecting to see swathes of bitching and moaning are forewarned that they may encounter a great deal of positivity this weekend regarding the team, the players, and the management

please leave now if you think this might be contagious or will damage your psyche  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Jboy, you must be on the wind up, fishing to annoy someone are we.

Niculae played his part, he is not an olympic sprinter but he workrd his socks off today and like Cowie, ran himself to a standstill.

Niculae played his part, he is not an olympic sprinter but he workrd his socks off today and like Cowie, ran himself to a standstill.

Absolutely right.  As I said on the matchday thread, he missed a couple of decent chances, but he 'won' us the penalty (well done ref!), and this I think was his best match for us, let alone him scoring 2 goals last week.

Absolutely right.  As I said on the matchday thread, he missed a couple of decent chances, but he 'won' us the penalty (well done ref!), and this I think was his best match for us, let alone him scoring 2 goals last week.

I'll agree - This was his best match for us... Did a great job holding the ball up and laying off  numerous good passes, and did well to get the penalty - even if no one shouting for a penalty..!!

He still looks to me to be very short of pace... Rankin, Cowie and Black contributed far more today than he did.

He did play well.  Some good touches, back defending to much in my opinion but that is what he must have been told to do.  Should have scored the header though.

Well done the whole team.  Rode our luck a wee bit but 2 down to the champions and winning 3-2 is fantastic.  So to the celtic fans, thats why you WONT be champions!

Took me ages to get out as most of the home fans waited until the end and even then some were holding up egress by standing and clapping the players off.

Oh and it was a bit cold.

Haven't seen any of it yet  :008:

Went down the TV lounge and some group of f@nnies were watching some other game,  :008: :008:

even tried the smokers, but they were on the same feckin channel. :008: :008: :008:

But who cares, it's the result that matters :003: :003: :003: :003:

Haven't seen any of it yet  :008:

Went down the TV lounge and some group of f@nnies were watching some other game,  :008: :008:

even tried the smokers, but they were on the same feckin channel. :008: :008: :008:

But who cares, it's the result that matters :003: :003: :003: :003:

Just goes to show that jails aint what they used to be.  :023:

Today Marius proved that he is a good squad player - at home. He was effective NOT brilliant. Playing him as a lone striker and playing on the strengths of Black, Rankin and Cowie make him look a lot better.