FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Wilsons Testimonial (merged topics)

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final details now being tied up so watch out for the official launch within the next few days.  :004:  :004:

You know who it is now, don't you...?

:rolleyes02:

:024: :024: :015: :015:

Can't tell you or I'd have to shoot you.  :001:  MMmmmmm tempting.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I s being dotted and T s being crossed as I type.  :003:

I s being dotted and T s being crossed!!! does that mean Ipswich Town.........?

A little birdy has told me who it is... But Im sworn to secrecy...

When is the game going to b roughly? I absolutely cannot miss this...

And yes TCF, I can... its an English club successful in Europe  :004:  Has that already been said? what a shame...

Why is there such a huge secrecy over the opponents of this game, if it has been arranged then why not just come out with it ?

If anyone wants to pm me with it  :004: i promise to keep the secret  :022:

Not so much the secrecy, but waiting for absolutely everything to be in place before making a formal announcement.  Seems sensible to me, although I do understand your frustration.  Won't be long now.  :001:

People got all exited about the prospect of Man U when their names was leaked as strong contenders as the opponents.  I think the Testimonial Committee are correct not to get people's hopes uo by releasing the name until it's 100% signed and sealed to prevent an "egg on the face" scenario.

Plus, it's nice to be teased every now and then  :001:

waiting for absolutely everything to be in place before making a formal announcement. 

Narrows it down to Rooney's Big Mac Meal and all those prawns to be caught for their fans sandwiches, Handcuffs for all those Scousers looking for hubcaps in the carpark, Chelsea to change manager or a big french banquet for all the Arsenal players  :023: :023: :023:

:001:

Liverpool would be good as Mainz stuffed them 5-0 in a friendly 2 years ago and it would be nice to see Inverness doing the same.

:rotflmao:

But then 2 years ago we might also have managed it  :019:

Why?? Its a testimonial.

Alex, I see you think that season ticket holders should NOT have priority on tickets because it's a testimonial.

Well, season ticket holders, along with other regular supporters, such as share holders, staff, supporters club members, trust mambers, etc should ALWAYS have priority over those part-timers who only come to watch the 'so called big teams' etc.  And, fyi, I don't include you and your good lady in that.