FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Board

FortressICT

Yngwie, the fact that you were sad enough to go a year back in my posts to get that. 

I did say that yes.  But that was because I wasn't fully aware of his very poor record at Dundee Utd and I know I wouldn't have made this topic at the time, because I did think he would be an orite appointment.  But now that he has proved that he is a p!sh Manager for us and clearly doesn't have a clue tactical wise or in the transfer market!

But I obviously can't change my mind, even if Brewster has proved that he shouldn't be manager!  I'm sorry for changing my mind. :029: , very sad but like I say you can't change your mind or sometimes even have an opinion when some mods are around.  Oops I can sense a warning!

Apart from one bad run (we had one under Christie and Robbo in the SPL) Brew has done nothing that wrong. He has picked the same team each week that most on here would have gone for, the team are as physically fit as any in the SPL, and we've put in some terrific displays (not just Celtic, we ripped Hibs, Falkirk, Hearts and Killie new aresholes.)

And where does this no clue in the transfer market pish come from. I suppose Dargo, Proctor and Imrie have been useless signings, while no-one on here likes the idea of a fully-fit Esson, or even this lad Rooney. Noel Hunts been pretty poor at Dundee United aswell I guess.

you can't change your mind or sometimes even have an opinion when some mods are around.  Oops I can sense a warning!

Sense? You've got precious little of that if you can't see that Yngwie's allowed to post an opinion like anybody else - including you - whether he's a mod or not.