FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

batteries question

SMEE

recently, there was an add ran on tv for batteries. The add stated.....if your normal batteries took 60 pics on a digital camera, these would do 600 pics. Does anyone remember the brand and make of the batteries?

If not, has anyone got a good recomendation for batteries for a digital camera?

Muchas Gracias

I bought panasonic re-chargeble batteries for my Olympus, they seems to do ok, but it depends if you use the flash a lot that eats a lot of power.

Just keep the spare set charged up & ready for the inevitable low charge beep.

I'm pretty sure that they are Energizer Lithium batteries on the commercial.

I've used them quite a lot for digital cameras - until I got my new model which uses a custom rechargeable battery - and I would say that they last a lot longer than standard Energizer or Duracell batteries.

Are these batteries readily available in the shops? I found a pack of 6 in ebay for about ?6, but if they anything like the Mach III razors i once bought...they are best avaoided. I think they maye be rejects or something

I don't buy batteries from Ebay. They are normally the real deal, but they tend to be out of date or very close to being out of date and it can make a big difference to the them.

I'm pretty sure the new Energisers I got were from Tesco, although I can't remember what I paid for them, so I assume they are fairly easy to lay your hands on.

We go through boxes and boxes of batteries what with all the Nieces and Nephews handheld games and toys and stuff. It's not unusual for us to be going through 100+ batteries a month in this house, which is why we use rechargeables or buy them in bulk from H.I.S. :rotflmao:

Agree with the above, Buy a recharger with at least 4 Lithium batteries and find they last longer, give better power output and are greeeeaat! Takes only 8-12 hours to recharge .too--overnight and Bob's yer uncle. I use them for TV headphones whose batteres last only a month in normal ciorcumstances. GVFmoney.

Smile,.

I tracked down the lithium batteries. Took afew different places before i found them tho. Got them in Tesco at inshes. Were supposed to be ?6.75 ish for 4, but i checked my receipt and was charged about ?3.75 ish. :rotflmao:

I don't buy batteries from Ebay. They are normally the real deal, but they tend to be out of date or very close to being out of date and it can make a big difference to the them.

I'm pretty sure the new Energisers I got were from Tesco, although I can't remember what I paid for them, so I assume they are fairly easy to lay your hands on.

We go through boxes and boxes of batteries what with all the Nieces and Nephews handheld games and toys and stuff. It's not unusual for us to be going through 100+ batteries a month in this house, which is why we use rechargeables or buy them in bulk from H.I.S. :rotflmao:

Slight exaggeration surely?

Not at all, this place is like a Quartermasters store as far as Nieces and Nephews are concerned.

A quick off the top of my head summary....4 DS Consoles, a multitude of battery operate fisher price toys and the like for the younger brats, battery powered super soakers and bubble machines, digital cameras, MP3 players, portable DVD players, robots things, remote control cars, mini helicopters and bike lights....and that's just (some) the stuff the 6 kids have between them :rotflmao: - heck, even hula hoops take batteries these days so as they can have flashy lights on!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...