FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BENI Display for Celtic game

caley89

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of the boys there are actually rangers fans, who started the majority of the songs

That makes it ok does it?? They shouldnt be coming to Caley games if they are bigoted Rangers fans, they shouldnt be going to any games at all. And ICT34 clearly he is a Caley fan and season ticket holder so it was not just 'Rangers' fans.

You are a total muppet and should have your season ticket taken off you and ripped up and never allowed to set foot in Caley Park again. Singing bigoted songs is a laugh and just a different sense of humour?? Well why is there such a big deal made about i then? Singing dirty fienan *****r is a laugh?

I hardly sang any of the songs so you can settle down. i joined in with a few less extreme ones - the ones I know about(I don't know f all about the King Billy, Bobby Sands malark).

if youse were so upset why didnt you say something at the time insteading of bitching about it on the forum , keyboard harman , i like youre style!

we have a laugh at all games , sing and shout things that are over the mark most weeks , it was just to wind up celtic fans who were probably dotted around us . you call us pathetic , you are the ones crying about a few lads having a laugh and winding up the opposistion.

youre telling us to stop supporting caley , some of us have followed the club since the lower divisions and have probaly have attended more games than many over the past couple of years and are the only ones who make an effort to get behind the team and create a bit of atmosphere. you seem to have alot to say on this forum but when it comes to supporting youre team at a ground youre pretty much silent. now go f**k off and find something else to winge about

Edited by true jaggy

I hardly sang any of the songs so you can settle down. i joined in with a few less extreme ones - the ones I know about(I don't know f all about the King Billy, Bobby Sands malark).

Hold on, King Billy is the Rangers lad on a horse, that's about all I know on him so I probably shouldnt have mentioned his name there.

You are a total muppet and should have your season ticket taken off you and ripped up and never allowed to set foot in Caley Park again. Singing bigoted songs is a laugh and just a different sense of humour?? Well why is there such a big deal made about i then? Singing dirty fienan fu**er is a laugh?

shut up you pathetic little boy. how bout you just sit with your daddy and mind your business!! atleast we creat atmosphere somthing you no doubt defo dont do!!

funny how i'm not seeing you complain about celtic singing "god bless the pope", "ooh ahh up th RA" or "f*** the queen"

i'm guessing you're just a part time celtic fan too

if youse were so upset why didnt you say something at the time insteading of bitching about it on the forum , keyboard harman , i like youre style!

we have a laugh at all games , sing and shout things that are over the mark most weeks , it was just to wind up celtic fans who were probably dotted around us . you call us pathetic , you are the ones crying about a few lads having a laugh and winding up the opposistion.

youre telling us to stop supporting caley , some of us have followed the club since the lower divisions and have probaly have attended more games than many over the past couple of years and are the only ones who make an effort to get behind the team and create a bit of atmosphere. you seem to have alot to say on this forum but when it comes to supporting youre team at a ground youre pretty much silent. now go f**k off and find something else to winge about

well said my son ;) :rotflmao: :018: :thumb04:

You are a total muppet and should have your season ticket taken off you and ripped up and never allowed to set foot in Caley Park again. Singing bigoted songs is a laugh and just a different sense of humour?? Well why is there such a big deal made about i then? Singing dirty fienan fu**er is a laugh?

shut up you pathetic little boy. how bout you just sit with your daddy and mind your business!! atleast we creat atmosphere somthing you no doubt defo dont do!!

funny how i'm not seeing you complain about celtic singing "god bless the pope", "ooh ahh up th RA" or "f*** the queen"

i'm guessing you're just a part time celtic fan too

Hahaha, in all fairness I do agree that bigotry has no place in football. Probably better having silence than a bunch of bigots but still, in my sober state probably wouldn't have done as much but it done now and there ain't no need for it again. Until the tic come up again at least. Haha, just kidding! :rotflmao:

Edited by ICT34

You are a fu**ing pathetic little boy. Making an atmosphere by singing bigoted songs?? How about singing Caley songs instead. I heard dirty feinan fu**ers on many occasions! How can anyone complain about the OF when suposed caley fans are being biogted t*ats. You should all be banned from the stadium. being bigots is not making an atmosphere, getting behind your team and leaving OF bigotry to the side is!!

If you boys think you are big men then i will arrange to meet you before the motherwell game and you can just see who the keyboard harmen are. If you think there was nothing wrong then why dont we ask the club and let you seaason ticket numbers be known., then you surely wont be allowed anywhere near the ground again. Pathetic tag alongs the lot of you, an embarresment to Scottish football and Caley Thistle

If I had been within earshot of your vitriol, I can assure you I would have reported it to the nearest police officer!

It's bad enough that we hear these songs from celtic and rangers fans. But for ICT 'fans' to lower themselves to this level is shameful. You've disgraced the name of the club.

You are a fu**ing pathetic little boy. Making an atmosphere by singing bigoted songs?? How about singing Caley songs instead. I heard dirty feinan fu**ers on many occasions! How can anyone complain about the OF when suposed caley fans are being biogted t*ats. You should all be banned from the stadium. being bigots is not making an atmosphere, getting behind your team and leaving OF bigotry to the side is!!

If you boys think you are big men then i will arrange to meet you before the motherwell game and you can just see who the keyboard harmen are. If you think there was nothing wrong then why dont we ask the club and let you seaason ticket numbers be known., then you surely wont be allowed anywhere near the ground again. Pathetic tag alongs the lot of you, an embarresment to Scottish football and Caley Thistle

listen to you, calling the boys pathetic then you say you wana meat us for a fight,**** off mate, you call us imature,embarrasment, the you say meet me before the motherwell game and see who the hard men are, yeh,you proved your point you pathetic excuse for a man

And caley for life i will happily meet you next week to sort you out after your pathetic PM. You are not a loyal fan if you are singing bigoted songs and the real supporters of this club are ashamed of you and you are not welcome back at caley ever again

listen to you, calling the boys pathetic then you say you wana meat us for a fight,**** off mate, you call us imature,embarrasment, the you say meet me before the motherwell game and see who the hard men are, yeh,you proved your point you pathetic excuse for a man

Why dont we ask the club what they think about it then if you are man enough to admit to the songs you were singing?? Then you will be rightly banned for life

i wasnt singing them, i sang big jock knew, thats it, i knew the others were wrong so didnt sing them,but seriously,who do you think you are, a bunch of teenages,singing the songs was wrong yes, but god sake look at yourself, saying "mean me before the motherwell game and see who the hardmen are" not think thats a bit inapropriate?

and if you could keep your points in here instead of PM'ing me. Doesnt matter if you 'think' you are a loyal fan, which you are clearly not, and been going to games since 1996. It does not legitimise being a bigot and sinign those songs. doesnt matter if you have followed caley for 1 week or 14 years singing bigoted songs is out of order and you are a disgrace.

and if you could keep your points in here instead of PM'ing me. Doesnt matter if you 'think' you are a loyal fan, which you are clearly not, and been going to games since 1996. It does not legitimise being a bigot and sinign those songs. doesnt matter if you have followed caley for 1 week or 14 years singing bigoted songs is out of order and you are a disgrace.

ofcource, asking for a fight with teenagers now isn't? :rotflmao:

Am I the only one thinking we should put an end to the swearing and personal insults and settle this like adults??

I wouldn't know what was being sung by the Section G lads today, as I was thrown out (see my post on other thread for further details :rotflmao:...), but I cant believe some people on here. I had to watch the game through a gate due to the ridiculous stewarding at the game today, and the only noise being generated was from... Section G. As ever.

Every bit of atmosphere was coming from Section G, and the people on here who just sat there rustling their sweetie wrappers, and then come on here and complain about Section G not having "real fans", should have a long hard look at themselves. You're happy to complain about the lack of atmosphere, but when a few lads spend a lot of time and money to do something about it, we get abuse, personal insults, and even the threat of physical violence. YOU are the disgrace.

ofcource, asking for a fight with teenagers now isn't? :rotflmao:

ano hahaha joe th wanabe casual is such a saint :018:

im more loyal than you :thumb04:;):D:D

You guys actually think you area loyal? get a grip. So next time rangers fans sing about being up to their knees lets praise them for their nosie?

No, why didnt you sing pro caley songs instead of bigoted songs about 'feinans' etc?? you were not supportive of the team at all today by singing these songs. and for the record i am not much older than any of you boys anyway just obvioulsy have more sense. Support the team sing caley songs but do not disgrace the club and yourselfs by singing these vile songs

who cares, its to annoy those touchy w*nkers in the south stand. I'm not sure i'd join in, but go ahead anyway.

The atmosphere was a bit lacklustre today, section g was alright. But its still just me, a couple of boys up at the back, the man that sits beside me and a woman behind me that try to generate something even close to an atmosphere. You'd think for a 'big game' that more would be willing to join in, but no.

but we don't have the worst atmopshere in the spl, ibrox and parkhead can be pretty much silent when playnig wee teams, killie aren't much better and motherwell can be pretty dire. Its just that most of the people up here are saddos and cling to one side of the old firm, and the club has generated a more family-orientated feel at matches. It might pay off in a few years but now i cring whenever i hear "caaallleeeyyy" in such a high-pitched voice.

I cannot stand old firm fans up here. I've a friend whos a celtic fan, and yet he has only been to one match, a pre-season friendly against parma. I've taken him to a couple of caley games, so he's seen more of ICT than his 'beloved' celtic. Yet every year he forks out for as replica strip and brags about how good the team is. I can't understand how celtic and rangers fans can even celebrate narrowly beating a team with 100 times lessof a transfer budget, wage budget, training facilities and fan base. And right now, a neighbour has stuck up a celtic/irish flag in his front lawn, sad bast*rd.

the fact is, yes the song sung were probably inapropriate,

but what you are saying is riciculous, "showing us who the hardmen are"

thats a bit inapropriate,im sure the boys may regret there song choice,and yes the songs sung were caley and anti celtic, but look at you, wanting a "meet " your being rahter inapropriate with that coments

who cares, its to annoy those touchy w*nkers in the south stand. I'm not sure i'd join in, but go ahead anyway.

You don't understand the whole point of supporting a team do you? It's not about getting it up the other set of fans, its about driving your team forward by supporting them.

We have songs that are about ICT for a reason.

'Probably innapropriate'?? The problem is that you all think you have done nothing wrong and created an atmosphere. No you didnt you created bile filth. If you want to create an atmosphere you would have sang Caley songs no? And these are the same boys I see every week at the back of section G so it was not randoms.

Sinigng can you go a chicken supper you dirty fienan fu**er and **** bobby sands he's died. Fu*k off fienan *******, taig fu**ers, famine song, big jock knew etc. Can you think about what you were singing?? This was done over and over much more than any pro caley songs were. That is not an atmosphere and doesnt make you a loyal fan. grow up boys or dont come back ever again

Yeah i did react a bit and i aplogise for that but i could not belive what i was hearing from suposed 'caley' fans. you do not expect to hear those songs anywhere nowadays let alone at caley park from the 'home' support. It wasnt funny and in all honestly you should have all been thrown in the cells for that. When we played rangers at thome on the first day of the season last year there were poeple raging about the vile from the away support but what i heard today was worse than then.