FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BENI Display for Celtic game

caley89

Guest ICT CGS

Yeahh in all fairness no idea who has been pm'n you.

Is that wat you think DalneighCaley,you couldnt be more wrong,but please do keep believing what you want.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're last post was an example of what this site could do without. It was a pointless post, aimed only to aggravate ICTCGS. The boys have promised to think about it before they open their mouths at the games from now on, maybe you should be the same on this site before you post.

I stated how long i've been going for to prove a point to you that i dont support the old firm or anything,

you cant seem to understand that i hate BOTH sides of the old firm!

I reckon your a Rankers fan but your parents wont allow you to go to Ibrox.

well he does go to ibrox for the caley away games, so i dont know who you think you are leaving comments like that, if he wanted to he would go, he doesnt tho, so who do you think you are saying thinkg like that, you dont know him so **** off

I stated how long i've been going for to prove a point to you that i dont support the old firm or anything,

you cant seem to understand that i hate BOTH sides of the old firm!

I reckon your a Rankers fan but your parents wont allow you to go to Ibrox.

well he does go to ibrox for the caley away games, so i dont know who you think you are leaving comments like that, if he wanted to he would go, he doesnt tho, so who do you think you are saying thinkg like that, you dont know him so **** off

Is that where he learns his bigoted bullsh1t he seems to think is acceptable at TCS . I'd ban the lot of you.

Is that where he learns his bigoted bullsh1t he seems to think is acceptable at TCS . I'd ban the lot of you.

You're last post was an example of what this site could do without. It was a pointless post, aimed only to aggravate ICTCGS. The boys have promised to think about it before they open their mouths at the games from now on, maybe you should be the same on this site before you post.

Oh well, apparently not. Let's just leave that arguement there - it clearly isn't going to go anywhere and really serves no purpose.

This is an amazing thread, I have had posts removed and I have seen threads closed before they get to the level of personal slanging going on in here. I am amazed that the moderation team are quite happy to censor me but leave posts on the forum which admit to sectarian offences (no Alex it's not for the police to decide, it's for the courts to decide if an offence has taken place but the fact that I am commenting on confessions made in the threads speaks for itself) and state that "you will only here these songs when we play Celtic" beggars belief. It seems that because these guys are the "only" ones creating an atmosphere and because they claim to be sorry then they can get away with carrying out what is deemed to be one of the biggest blights in Scottish society. Carry on CTO this place really is an embarrassment.