FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jam Tart Smileymometer

Well - lets look at the positives - The attitude, the drive and the motivation was cleary there - we played the ball on the deck and in to feet most of the time - it was possibly one of the most entertaining games of the season - we have unearthed a beauty in Mihadjucks - but how long will he be an ICT player - and the selection and the tactics were almost as bad as usual. We need a forward yesterday and we are 3-4 players short of survival.

ESSON :015: :D :P :021: May well be our saviour this season - thought he should have punched for the first goal but he is the closest thing to Jimmy Calder I have ever seen.

GATTHEUSI :rotflmao: Shocking decision - almost as bad as taking proctor on in his place. Clearly, clearly unfit - clearly, clearly LOST - clearly, clearly unsettled at rite back - and now it looks like a hamstring and out fer 4-6 weeks at least. SHOCKING

MIHADJUKS :D :D :D :D :D MOM - but how long are we going to keep him - he must be thinking - "What have I let myself in fer ?"

MUNRO :D :D :D Formed a good partnership with Pavel - but WHY oh WHY was he put to left back when Royster was sent off - SHOCKING.

ROYSTER :D :D :D Looked a bit out of place but he went forward and Granty covered. Need to see the pen again as Driver made the most of it but why was he sent off - judging by the Jam Tart fans he deserved it.

COWIE :D :D :D Where was he palying fer 45 mins - then fer 20-30 mins he was beuing hit and looked fer with most of the passing - and he looked the part - Sending off changed that - but augurs well fer the future.

TOKELY :D :D :D :D At first I thought - what the feck !! But he almost double man to man marked the wee guy and Nade put in a tremendous shift in the hole - but should have gone back to full back when Gattheusi broke down.

DUNCAN :D :D :D Took on the Royster role - Not as invisible but not as effective.

VIGURS :D :D :D More hope fer the future but why was he hooked - SHOCKING

IMRIE :D :D Mr feckin inconsistency - what a free kick and a fan fave - kissing the badge etc. - but the bottom line is that he is a SFL player.

WOOD :D :D :D Lad has a nice first touch, is strong and holds the ball up - but is totally out of his depth otherwise.

PROCTOR :thumb04: :003: SHOCKING - have a look at the second goal and his tackle on Pavel could have led to a rite injury - hopefully he will follow his sugar daddy ASAP.

MAGUIRE :D :003: RIDICULOUS substitution - if anything he should have gone to left back or we just went three at the back.

ROONEY :018: ;) :lol: Should have been on from the start - should have been on at half time - What the feck is he supposed to do in 10 minutes.

IAN BLACK - Lets either let him go or play him - when Gattheussi went off it simply cried out fer Black - if he is finished why even play him on the bench. He will have annoyed a lot by spending more time with the Jam tart support than his own.

So - at the end of the day - we blew it. We were second best fer most of the game and Hearts took their foot of the accelerator. but we over celebrated the second goal, switched off and got punished. Lets face it - we are in big, big trouble if we dont get a goalscorer - and is MORAIS another fair weather foreigner.

VERDICT - The Board backed Brewster and his craziness until mid January - THEY are as much to blame as anyone and Grassa and Doc did very little to change the pattern - and if a new man comes in - he has to work with what he has got - which at the moment simply does not look good enuff.

BRING ON THE TINKS - I paid a lot more spondoolachs this weekend and I wont be repeating it.

Guest Murdock

Totally agree with you on the Proctor assessment. He was beyond dire. The guy is a liability.

I love the heart that the guys showed today and thought Imrie was better than you made out but everyone sees a different game.

If there are indeed delays over the contracts of Vigurs and Mihadjuks then these should be sorted out fairly soon....

i didnt think they were even discussing a contract with pavel,thought it was a loan deal only? but would love to see him sign on permenantly

Was Gatheussi that bad or was he played out of position.

u forgot the 3rd option,he was ok and ihe is talking his usual crap

I agree with most of that Johndo. But tactics or no, how feckin magic was it to see the players come out for the second half with a bit of belief, score and rip Hearts apart for 20 mins. Flicks and 1-2s that we've been scared to try for months. And a support that got behind them and clapped them off. We lost the game but signs of the ICT spirit of 2 years ago.

Brewster is history.

TOKELY ;) :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: At first I thought - what the feck !! But he almost double man to man marked the wee guy and Nade put in a tremendous shift in the hole - but should have gone back to full back when Gattheusi broke down.

Very true, its was so obvious Rosscoe to full back and Black into midfield job done.

Don't agree with IHE's assessment of Gattheusi...whilst it would probably be fairer not to judge him based on his short time on the park I thought he actually looked like a useful player and was helping create down the right hand side.

[

ESSON :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) May well be our saviour this season - thought he should have punched for the first goal but he is the closest thing to Jimmy Calder I have ever seen.

Jimmy Calder would expect attackers to make bodily contact when dealing with high cross balls and would react accordingly. Esson was at fault for the first goal.

Johndo, I agree with what you say regarding the attitude of the players, a fantastic performance and one that was worthy of a point at least. If we can keep that up, we'll stay up.

However, Imrie getting two smileys? TWO? I reckon he was fantastic today, very dangerous coming forward, creative... and what a goal!! He was, for me, our best player, followed closely by Esson and Mihadjuks.

Great to see the players at the end applauding the fans too. At least they appreciate us... :rotflmao:

Johndo, I agree with what you say regarding the attitude of the players, a fantastic performance and one that was worthy of a point at least. If we can keep that up, we'll stay up.

However, Imrie getting two smileys? TWO? I reckon he was fantastic today, very dangerous coming forward, creative... and what a goal!! He was, for me, our best player, followed closely by Esson and Mihadjuks.

Great to see the players at the end applauding the fans too. At least they appreciate us... :rotflmao:

Agretd. Although he could've easily got sent off with a few of the challenges he was putting in.

Somebody said: "The players just aren't good enough".

Good enough for what?

Good enough for winning at Tynie or good enough for staying up?

These players will keep us up if they are played right.

The passion today was amazing - from fans and players.

WE ARE STAYING UP, SAY WE ARE STAYING UP.

Best performance I have seen from us for a while. The fight was back and we actually passed the ball about really well. The half time team talk seemed to do the trick, unlike Brewster's, and I now feel confident for the rest of the season. The players are more than capable of keeping us up, but we need to see a forward brought in by the new manager.

I aint having a go at Gatheussi but he just looked like a fish out of water - he looked as if he did not have a clue where he was or what he should have been doing. I thought he was being played out of position for a start.

As fer Imrie - he is so inconsistent he is unbelievable - he missed a total sitter, played some terrible passes, got caught out of position on a few occassions - but he pleases the fans with his energy, his tackling and as good a free kick as ya could want. But he is either a hero or a liability.

It may have missed yer attention but most peeple agree with my smileymometers. :rotflmao:

I aint having a go at Gatheussi but he just looked like a fish out of water - he looked as if he did not have a clue where he was or what he should have been doing. I thought he was being played out of position for a start.

As fer Imrie - he is so inconsistent he is unbelievable - he missed a total sitter, played some terrible passes, got caught out of position on a few occassions - but he pleases the fans with his energy, his tackling and as good a free kick as ya could want. But he is either a hero or a liability.

It may have missed yer attention but most peeple agree with my smileymometers. :rotflmao:

If I cant use the word feckin then I may as well go.